Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

having some time to think about it the change is bad if you put it as an explicit mod. spending the currency on buying it, no matter what it costs, is most likely just another noob trap.

on the other hand - if you change it to implicit mod, then you might have a market for those and they might be desireable to spent some currency on to get 100+ quant. but if you leave it explicit - its got no use really.

this might be the first time i wont have zana in my hideout at a new league, because... what for? getting her to 8 is nothing thats gonna happen early in the league and by the time she hits that level i have the mappool for it anyway (meaning i have maps level 75+). might as well use some other master then to get a good currency deal or a free exile.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Last edited by Milani on Feb 8, 2016, 6:26:44 AM
Thanks a lot GGG !! That's awesome =)
Dream with me !
Sounds Great, I like it!
So we are going back to Zana dailies from before Awekening. That's good, as I never understood the need for this nerf, especially along with increased maximum map levels.

In regards to Zana signature mod the biggest problem is that it's a prefix (well suffix would be the same). Even with proposed new max tier T11 crafting will end with regal giving us a 3 mod rare map, and most likely without quality, because no one would chisel a blue map. So in summary a Zana crafted map would always be worse then chiseled and alched one of the same tier.

What I think would be the best solution is making Zana signature mod an implicit mod. That way we could buy white map, chisel, alch and the rerroll it if needed. That would make this maps a popular choice.

On top of that you could make it a pool of implicit mods, that could be changed with blessed orbs.

You could also make Zana signature maps behave like her dailies. It would be super cool to run self crafted T11 crypt for example.
For me, Zana signature mod should be possibility to open any map in given tier/mods. Like you roll map, but don't know which and system opens it randomly from Zana maps' pool.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
i deleted my character from 24 hours kill D:
my english sux.
Awwwww yisssss!11 Finally.
Best feature.
Again 3 months late but at least there is changes.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:
Tiers are ok, just get used to it

I have gotten used to the tier system but there is one thing i absolutely HATE and ive yet to see anyone mention it....

So on the old system (And now) ive always made my tabs for 4 tiers of maps. For example: ill have the first tab T1-4 the second T5-8 Ect. So once there first tabs begin to fill to capacity ill begin to vendor some of the low lvl shitty tiers for the next tier up. Well used to i could simply search 68, 69, 70 ect as well as the quality. 20%, 15%, 1% ect. NOW i cant search ANYTHING regarding maps.

I can put Tier 1, T1, 1, Nothing works, it seems now when i put number in like that its not going by the map tiers but the ilvl of the maps instead which make sorting and finding maps rather a pain in the ass now. the only way you can search maps now is by ilvl they dropped which is useless it will show multiple tiers, or by the name only. So if they wish to keep the tier system that whatever but they DO need to fix the search function of maps. T1, T2, T3 ect.

I belive you have to type "Tier: x" with x being the tier you want
GGG, any new zana missions and new maps?

it also need a refresh...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info