Why is it that players who dont play standard

Hi Fluffy :P dw I'll drag you in leagues if I have to bite your head off by doing it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

lol what you have to remember is that once the temp league is over that loot is now useless to the temp league player.... so it enters the dumpster

or as I prefer to call it the land of the dead
I dont see any any key!
ZOMBieeez
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 10, 2016, 8:58:22 AM
"
Spoiler
Boem buddy. I understood what you were trying to get across perfectly. Bad English on its own isn't grounds to reply. It was you smugly dismissing a poster with what you thought was a witty line, but was actually a poorly written line. That is what made correcting you worth it.

You and Charan are the most smug posters on these forums. Knocking you down to reality is just a pastime of mine.

As is making hyperbole statements, like a few I've made here.

:)

Read my first post in this thread.

This is just a (now successful) troll-bait to pit one part of the community against another.

Which i see very little value in. If you wanna step in and keep bumping such threads, be my guest.

But with this, i'm out, have a good one.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i don't care about trolling a troll. Maybe you do, that's your business.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 10, 2016, 9:05:31 AM
"

All the good loot goes from these fresh untouched lands back to standard...hmmm doesn't sound like a dumpster to be honest. Sounds like leagues are colonies and standard is the imperial overlord.

not really, that would imply said imperial overlord has great influence over the colonies.
standard ... does not.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"

All the good loot goes from these fresh untouched lands back to standard...hmmm doesn't sound like a dumpster to be honest. Sounds like leagues are colonies and standard is the imperial overlord.

not really, that would imply said imperial overlord has great influence over the colonies.
standard ... does not.

in fact the temp leagues have a large impact on standard due to the fact that they dump their old gear and dead characters there

so that would make the temp leagues the real overlords.....

wait... perhaps we should ask Charan he is the ruler of wraeclast after all
I dont see any any key!
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I dont drink Im 19.. Least not legally.:p

You can drink to excess over here in NZ legally at 18, it hasn't had the amazingly positive social outcomes that we were promised back in '99 when it changed. Or was it it '98? I can't remember.

It's a good thing I think, if you are old enough to join the military and fight and die for your country, you are old enough to have a damn beer lol.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

"
KingCroc wrote:
because standard is so fukin boring and doesnt have the new content, standard is a dead league

by new content you mean talisman mechanic?(chortle). Temp leaugues test out new mechanics to see if they make it into core game. Always has, always will. But still loads of fun.

TY GL HF
Razza
"
Hi Fluffy :P dw I'll drag you in leagues if I have to bite your head off by doing it.

Very unlikely. I am not playing as much PoE anyway. Been going hard on Paradox Interactive games.

For what its worth you are one my favorite forum posters, if I was to become a hamster it would be with you ;P
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
XSyntheticX wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I dont drink Im 19.. Least not legally.:p

You can drink to excess over here in NZ legally at 18, it hasn't had the amazingly positive social outcomes that we were promised back in '99 when it changed. Or was it it '98? I can't remember.

It's a good thing I think, if you are old enough to join the military and fight and die for your country, you are old enough to have a damn beer lol.

Unfortunately, most of the people causing the negative social outcomes are not ones that I would recommend giving weapons to.

So while I agree in principle, in practice... Nooooooope.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 11, 2016, 3:18:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info