GGG please fix desync!

ill admit it I was one of those who said:

"desync is not going away! deal with it!"

I have never been so happy to be completely and totally wrong (and im frequently wrong)
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Feb 7, 2016, 3:27:03 PM
"
Boem wrote:
I'm feeling nostalgic with all the "fix trade pl0x" threads in GD.

Peace,

-Boem-

Terrible attempt at sarcasm. Desynchronization never cease to exist...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Desync has lost power. Please buff.
2/10, not amused, waited until top of forum to reply to avoid free bump
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
^Don't tell me you don't feel like an idiot posting the exact same thing in thread #8 on the big
trade-debacle.

Just saying, they could have merged a whole bunch, instead we have a slew of "trade-debacle" threads all over the place all repeating the same two different stances over and over and over...

Nvm the shit ton of threads that could have been rightfully necro'd to continue on the subject.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i THINK ill recover scrotie.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 7, 2016, 4:56:13 PM
ya
"
mark1030 wrote:
How many times do they have to tell you?...Desync is here to stay. They can't fix it.

They can and they should.
IGN: Ironmallet
I would rather prefer them not to waste resources on trying to fix unfixable and focus on delivering new content instead. Desync is a technical outcome of game design and you should build around it.
"
raxleberne wrote:
I would rather prefer them not to waste resources on trying to fix unfixable and focus on delivering new content instead. Desync is a technical outcome of game design and you should build around it.

Much like reflect and bad graphical optimization.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Desync still exists, WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info