I Need Help With Acquisition! ( using 0.4c the last version )

So, I'm having a huge problem using acquisition to sell my stuff...

After open the program and starting use it for a while, this programs simplys block all acess of my computer to internet, it means I can't open anymore google chrome navegator.. but I still connected to internet, and I still can play PoE.

What's happening with this program? Why it is blocking my google chrome and internet?

After Acquisition opened for 1h+ my google chrome says "getting a safe connection..." and doesn't open any page anymore... I have to restart my PC always...

Any help plz??

Thanks!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 6, 2016, 5:49:19 PM
That is a third-party application and not supported by GGG or otherwise affiliated.

For support with third-party applications, you'll either have to find the appropriate thread in the General Discussions, or seek assistance from the creator/author of that specific piece of software.
"
Drakier wrote:
That is a third-party application and not supported by GGG or otherwise affiliated.

For support with third-party applications, you'll either have to find the appropriate thread in the General Discussions, or seek assistance from the creator/author of that specific piece of software.

thanks sorry for posting in wrong session..
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info