Making it fresh and splendid?

That's the problem they created since they removed eternals. Once you get all mirrored gear, what is there to do? Craft your own set? Nope that's no longer a long term goal you can have. They want everyone in standard to have the same bow and sword. Game has great potential but they should remove mirrors and increase drops of eternals. Would make things fun again. Stopped supporting this game til they bring back the ET
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
shadowthedead wrote:
i can't make myself play in a server where everyone have everything

You said you did not cared about others... Make up your mind once and for all.

"
shadowthedead wrote:

It seems you came here with a negative mood trying to be a jerk or something, right?
I made a topic to discuss, not to argue
I'd really appreciate common sense and splendid chat between each other
And for sure i'd like to see a message from any GGG member regarding my question, even a message " that won't work, because we don't want it to happen" will be fine, since it will anwer my question
If you're into arguing, wait for Monday and argue with your school teacher

Most of the time I'm negative. Jerk and negativity are not synonymous... I must inform you that by this time you're being rather more negative. You're one of the few claiming about this issue. The vast majority do not have any problem playing in the usual Standard or HC, or leagues of 3 or 4 months... If jerk and negativity were synonymous, you would be a bigger jerk than me.

What I enjoy most about this is your sentence about "common sense"... "I'd really appreciate common sense"... If you appreciate common sense, why are you waiting for a response from GGG?... That will not happen.

NOTE: I made a topic to discuss, not to argue... Sorry, English is not my original language and the translator of google tells me that both are the same. For me this sentence does not make sense.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Feb 6, 2016, 1:08:03 PM
I don't and won't complain about how the leagues are being handles so far (because I I like the way they are ), though I would surely love a personal microtransaction league with some customizeable options.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info