Excuse me? You don't have Harvest WP?

As a summoner I need my spiders and I kid you not asked in global for Merciless Harvest WP. NO ONE... No one had it... The reason was obvious. Why would anyone waste their time since you have maps ? Ugh I was so ticked... I'm pretty sure someone did have it... Just amazing that day with the amount of conversations on global no one had the WP.

It's a shame because I love the new Acts, so much hard effort put into the development only to have them be ignored because maps beat their stage level. Acts need to catch up to maps OR let us increase their difficulty levels.

Edit: I would love to farm inside belly of the beast ^.^

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 6, 2016, 8:48:15 AM
Why don't you get it yourself rather then complaining that nobody else has it to offer to you? Hmmmm
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
Why don't you get it yourself rather then complaining that nobody else has it to offer to you? Hmmmm

I did ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info