5 hour dried like farming experiment

Will start up a 5 hour dried lake farming expirement shortly. Will start a new run after killing voll, and i won't be doing chaos recipe. Will post results when i am done.

Gear used (136/285 mf before ripper bonuses):

Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 6:09:32 PM
Nice belt! I wish I could afford one of those.

Good luck on your dried lake farming.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Ok finished my experiment. Some notes: I did 269 runs. I had 3 cartographers, 2 divine shrines. My q20 enlightens received 235 mill xp. Voll dropped three uniques once, two uniques 8 times. Here is the loot

Nice to read!
Not sure, but vaalsparking with headhunter and this budget would be better, regard to lvling gems. Do 19-20lvl bladefall in 1 day is real.
"
Sunshine80 wrote:
Not sure, but vaalsparking with headhunter and this budget would be better, regard to lvling gems. Do 19-20lvl bladefall in 1 day is real.

Building a character and spending a ton of currency around a build that's going to be nerfed in to the ground in 5 minutes is pretty short sighted.
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
Will start up a 5 hour dried lake farming expirement shortly. Will start a new run after killing voll, and i won't be doing chaos recipe. Will post results when i am done.

Gear used (136/285 mf before ripper bonuses):

excuse me, but are you the lanfear aka baldy? (if not forget this post)
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Feb 8, 2016, 4:56:23 PM
to be honest in that many runs you found a very low amount of alterations. Im also using windripper MF but low life versions and i woulda ammassed much more alts than you. Also your chaos amount is very low.

Are you vendoring all rares and doing chaos recipe
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Read the original post..
"
Sunshine80 wrote:

Maybe for dried lake but im not convinced. This setup is better for mfing in maps tho.

"
Necromael wrote:
excuse me, but are you the lanfear aka baldy? (if not forget this post)

Nope sorry:D

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
to be honest in that many runs you found a very low amount of alterations. Im also using windripper MF but low life versions and i woulda ammassed much more alts than you. Also your chaos amount is very low.

Nope, no chaos recipe and only picked jewelry and t1 bases. If i vendored it all i would maybe have done half the runs. This was sort of to expirement with brittle emperor too.

Build thread with some videos if anyone is interested: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1583531

Next time i got 5 spare hours i will do a 5 hour mapping mf experiment to compare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info