tempest shield % lightning damage

does anyone know whether the +% lightning damage on quality tempest shield gem applies globally to all skills (like my discharge), or if it only applies to the lightning dmg on block from the gem? seriously would love an answer to this
It's local. All such modifiers are only applicable to skill itself or to linked active skills in case of supports. Otherwise they would be like free passives :).
"
PaperRat wrote:
It's local. All such modifiers are only applicable to skill itself or to linked active skills in case of supports. Otherwise they would be like free passives :).

Wrong, heralds provide a global % damage boost to all your skills with their quality.

As for the tempest shield, I dunno, you can always test it out rather easy no? Just pop a quality tempest shield and see if it raises DPS on your other skills.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
In case of Tempest Shield it's local. They should really standardize stuff like that.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
PaperRat wrote:

Wrong, heralds provide a global % damage boost to all your skills with their quality.

As for the tempest shield, I dunno, you can always test it out rather easy no? Just pop a quality tempest shield and see if it raises DPS on your other skills.

Well, the more you know. I was pretty sure it's a local buff to added damage and lightning strikes, but I guess not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info