Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

We're running a sale on Stash Tabs! For the first 24 hours (Saturday, PST), we've discounted Premium Stash Tab Bundles by 17.5%. On Sunday, Regular Stash Tab Bundles are discounted by 26.6%. If you're looking to buy points to purchase Stash Tabs, check out our Ascendancy supporter packs! Thanks again for the generous support (and remember to check out the Carnival Fireworks)! Read More.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 6, 2016, 3:17:50 AM
No Waitangi Day celebration?:(
Need more stash tabs... Like over 9000!!! ;)
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
Only 15 more for Premium? Should be like 100 for regular, and 150 for premium...
Can we get the upgrade to premium tabs on sale again on Monday? It hasn't been on sale since November. :(
"
Quelex wrote:
Can we get the upgrade to premium tabs on sale again on Monday? It hasn't been on sale since November. :(

Yeah, I'd really like to see this too.
Good timing, I was thinking I needed more just last night
Kiwi fruit, that is all
Last edited by PrivatePublic on Feb 6, 2016, 9:47:13 AM
"
Quelex wrote:

+1 to that, I have 8 tabs eagerly waiting for that. :)
After reaching 16 tabs, I told my self, there is no way I would ever buy more with so much space.

Then I reached 40, now I'm at 64, and now they go on sale again >.>

Imma have to push it to 76

WHYYYYYY YOU DO THIS TO ME GGG!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Tabs make me strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info