Anyone else hate it when

You put on your socks quickly in the morning, and you get a piece of your wife's, or girlfriends (or yours if your a long hair) hair wrapped around one of your toes, and it drives you crazy all damn day or until you take your boot off?
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Feb 5, 2016, 9:20:14 PM
Can't say I've had it happen.

I woken up on the odd occasion and had to extricate hair from my mouth, always interesting dragging a near-metre long hair out of your throat. It's like a budget magic trick sans the whimsy.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
got the same problem but with my own hair.
After careful meditation i have concluded that the hate would directly correlate with both the length and origin of the hair.

A one centimeter hair from the face region presents little issue.

A one meter hair from the toe region seems to present an entirely different scenario.

But hate is such a strong word.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I don't have a wife, nor a girlfriend, only a cat... :/
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"

You could still have this experience if you have a long-haired cat >_>
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
"

You could still have this experience if you have a long-haired cat >_>

haha my cats a burmese, so, short hair only :P
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
XSyntheticX wrote:
You put on your socks quickly in the morning, and you get a piece of your wife's, or girlfriends (or yours if your a long hair) hair wrapped around one of your toes, and it drives you crazy all damn day or until you take your boot off?

Well, going about your day to day life hunched over with your head strapped to your toes via your hair probably isn't the most comfortable thing to do. If your wife or your GF's hair got tangled up than that would be worse, due to the constant complaining about the obvious crazyness of the situation.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 7, 2016, 5:36:03 AM
i hate it more when her hair ends up in my dinner plate.
I've only had issues with long hairs in my foreskin recently (seriously, not trying to be funny or anything)... and I'm alone
this is a mystery to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info