The Path of Exile Wishlist

"
stipen wrote:
a rule or enforced rules about using any form of auto tp/logout/potion/bot/macro/.any form of game enhancing play that you need to download

As in clarification or you mean against them?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
I wish single-target skills actually had some modicum of viability.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 5, 2016, 8:55:31 PM
A transition from one difficulty to the next that actually made the higher difficulty more difficult.
I wish to become 96 level... been stuck at 93 forever
Why cant i stop dying?
Domine Non Es Dignus
Honestly, zone transition (mouse hover) artwork, the white block works, and I don't mind it, don't get me wrong, it just feels so unpolished, and I know for a fact the team is more creative than a simple blank white texture. In case you don't know exactly what I'm referring to, here's a post I will shamelessly link that covers it over in Art and Audio Feedback (could use some love if this bothers you too!).

People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

"
Zinja wrote:
I wish to become 96 level... been stuck at 93 forever
Why cant i stop dying?

You have to understand what is killing you and learn from those mistakes.

The system is brilliantly designed to forever wave the carrot over the head of many players and keep them from never progressing past 95 or so.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
A transition from one difficulty to the next that actually made the higher difficulty more difficult.

This please!
And less focus on clearspeed. I want to have to care about each different mob type.
IGN: Scordalia_
More organisation tools like a auto sort on stash tab.A quicker way to deal with the remove only tabs.
Game lacks Back Attachments for numerous MTX Armour Sets.

Infernal
Demon King
Verdant

Nothing matches either.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
More than 100 people on friends list.
"Last login" info available for all players on friends list and guild list.
Summons and auras maintained on logout.
Tabby cat pet.
Mute Scion option.
Poetrade and Acquisition available in-game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info