The Path of Exile Wishlist

What's the one thing you wished this game had but don't understand why it doesn't yet ... Maybe some more knowledgable people can chime in on your wish, for example mine is;

Why can't I send an offline message to someone in game? Like I know this website has a mail system but why can't the same PM's you read here be accessible in a mailbox or something in game? I know some people who play this game and don't even bother logging onto this site anymore since the whole "I don't need to bump my trade threads anymore, some program does it for me"
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last edited by StDrakeX on Feb 5, 2016, 3:44:31 PM
I wish ethereal knives was renamed to tomato throw.

Not because tomato throw makes sense, but because it makes as much sense as ethereal knives.

Whose with me!?

and why doesn't bear trap release a bear, sooooo disappointing.

Spoiler
also what you said. Implementing the available tools directly in the game to enhance the experience for old and new players, mostly new players though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I hope for an API user auth to use for fansites and trade shops.
I need more purple titles
-Allow map layout to be randomized (as in use an orb to change a T12 village ruin into A T12 gorge)
-Preserve auras on log out
-REDUCE the 90s micromanagement by having auto sort as well as increase stack size of all orbs/scrolls and change scroll drop stack size from 1 to 5-10.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Female + Male model/sound for each class. Well, I think this is not going to happen, though it was in plans few years ago.
I want Cape MTX because everything look cool with cape.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I want Cape MTX because everything look cool with cape.

I'd like some good looking wings too. The seraph and hentai wings look terrible imo. So out of place and so ugly for the latter.

Give us the tyreal wings from diablo 3.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Pants.
I wish I could draw on the passive tree.

Like... just highlight nodes in-game while I'm looking at the tree. It does nothing functional but it lets me map out what my tree is going to look like without having to rely on 3rd party tools like an offline planner, this website's (or others') passive tree html views, or even just writing it down in a file somewhere.

I'm sure there could be other nice things here (like "current sum of tree stats" and "expected sum of tree stats including highlighted nodes", integrate the tree notes into this forum software, auto-leveling of highlighted nodes, etc.), but all of that is way more advanced than the most basic addition.
a rule or enforced rules about using any form of auto tp/logout/potion/bot/macro/.any form of game enhancing play that you need to download

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info