Favorite MTG Card?

"
Rob_GGG wrote:
One of the first cards I owned, holds a special place:

So many great memories!

rather use this:

Prolly wont EVER be reprinted.

Also 2 of my favourites:

yeah, im that guy that some people WONT play since I love cards that fuck up with the state of the game. I remember in particular a friend would ragequit so hard, once I played a card he'd go "is this the crazy deck? fuck it, I quit" and get angry at me saying "this isnt magic" and whatnot. aaaahhh fun times. been quite a while so dont remember lots of card names though.

BLUE and RED chaos decks are the best
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 5, 2016, 11:14:07 PM
I got an Armageddon somewhere i believe. A useful card :D, i like to play elves they have nifty tricks do deal with resources.

One of my mates had a kick-ass goblin deck and i favored elves, so we continuously would play elves vs gobs.

Pretty straight forward gameplay, he either kicked me down in 5 turns and won or i emerged victoriously, trampling all over his gobs :D

Solid waste of time during the pauses at school.

The art on these cards is fantastic, specially when i compare some of these old editions to the current ones.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

What I don't like about it is the balance issues; it was way to overpowered for Standard formats when it was released.

What I love about it, though, is the concept of giving the opponent a choice. In the years following Wizards tried to make more "opponents chooses" cards, but all of them were really bad designs ("face damage vs either board presence or card advantage? hmm, let me think..."). Which is a shame, because creating these kinds of puzzle mini-games between players in the middle of a game is just... so awesome.

Fact or Fiction was a good card at its core, it just should have been a Sorcery and everything would have been absolutely fantastic about it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2016, 12:07:50 AM
Where my OG players at

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 6, 2016, 12:54:56 AM

Me and this card have had fisty cuffs before.
^holly shit that looks like a troll card.

I mean the blue decks have some truly amazing troll potential, but that lmao . . .

Artifact creature only makes it worse lel.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Good 'ol Platinum Angel.

Friend had a Platinum Angel, Darksteel Forge, protection from <color>, draw card/mana ramp deck thinking he was going to win every time lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info