Celebrate Brazilian Carnival Week with Green and Yellow Carnival Fireworks!

I hear it's nice in Brazil at this time of year.

I bought two packs! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I hear it's nice in Brazil at this time of year.

I bought two packs! =^[.]^=

I bought zero. I still think its missing a little je ne sais quoi

Saved
"
MBata wrote:

You have NO idea how the inner workings of any company works.
If you did you would know that every department has their own budget...

Gotta agree with Sexcalibure RE: budgets:

- Company has an organisation budget to spend.
- Departments/Divisions/Teams within the organisation each get a slice of that budget (ie their own cost centre).
- Department specific projects/work will draw from their own budgets.
- Company wide projects will be allocated their own budgets and cost centres in addition to the Departmental cost centres.

That being said, I don't mind GGG using some resources to expand their markets like they have in the past.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Fireworks were clever and kitschy the first go round, you guys totally played that shit out :/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Jideament wrote:
"
"
Jideament wrote:
PLEASE MAKE A MAGICAL UNIQUE SET FOR HIDDEN POTENTIAL

Being that unique and magical are different rarities, what you ask is essentially impossible... That is like asking for magical rares.

Yes im asking for magical uniques or unique magicals.

It is not necessarily impossibile actually GGG could make a set of unique items with a mod that ether says grants 20% - 25% Dmg per item of the same name (meaning that for example for every Kaom unique you deal 20% - 25% increased dmg) or a mod that says works with hidden potential.

I mean Unique's are unique after all why not have a set with the special ability to work or interact with another unique.
Fireworks are nice.
Last edited by Dionisis21 on Feb 7, 2016, 2:08:38 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
we had nothing for Halloween nor thanksgiving, but they get this
Brazilians got a translation at the expense of a new trade system.
I think your South American shoe shinning has limits and it would be time to make the game shine in general, not just for a small group of people...

Wow, some people really find fault with everything. That is incredibly uncharitable of you!

We had red, white and blue fireworks already and a turkey pet. GGG can't release MTX for all nations' holidays every year and they are not an american company. Brazil is a huge market and has a strong fan base.
Stop thinking the USA is the center of the world, it ain't. It's just one country with a pretty big market, amongst many.

Jeez.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Last edited by SteveSkolo on Dec 6, 2020, 5:51:20 PM
When are you going to start selling the Arctic set?
I'm still waiting...
"
Jideament wrote:
PLEASE MAKE A MAGICAL UNIQUE SET FOR HIDDEN POTENTIAL

This would be so magical, it can't even exist in poe :P

Also did you say, magical unique set? That's even more impossible to exist, there are no set items in poe and for a good reason

Unless what you are really for asking is a magical set that only the hidden potential jewel can wear. I guess yeah that would be amazing.

Regarding the fireworks, I'll grab some for my collection :D
Last edited by phmn on Feb 5, 2016, 3:01:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info