The POE ecomony needs....

TAXES!

You heard me people! The game needs taxes! The In Game economy is a big source of grief for many I wish it not to be so!

You see, inflation is bad for economies, and game economies are especially vulnerable to it. Taxes will stop inflation by sucking currency/items out of it, thereby increasing the value of the stuff that remains!

Who's with me? Surely this is a great idea!
Nope. Hail liberalism. Period.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Fuck that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Death and Taxes
Domine Non Es Dignus
Vaal orbs should suck less. Their a great item sink.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
And what would my taxes got towards paying in game...nothing?...ohh, thats a shit idea then
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
And what would my taxes got towards paying in game...nothing?...ohh, thats a shit idea then

Feed starving children in sarn.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
No it doesnt because it already has sinks for all orbs. Currency system is best I ever seen. Even as much as I bitch about maps its wise to have them as a chaos sink. Exalts get spent at masters and yoloing. Mirrors to make mirror gear and so on.

I pumped 20ex in this chest wiping suffex's and yolo exalting resists just yesterday

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 4, 2016, 6:06:01 PM
D3 AH had taxes. It also had the worst inflation in the history of economies. Well, digital economies, anyway.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 4, 2016, 11:43:36 PM
Even liberals don't believe that taxes lower inflation.

I'm all for taxes. As long as I get to play the government.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info