Results from map farming ( currency drops ) ( 300 maps so far ) last update : 24.02.2016

"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Cartographer Strongboxes encountered : 1

;)

P.S. The first post looks pretty now ^^

Thx! You still,after 150 maps, haven't found a single ex or div (or mirror, but that's no surprise) :-o
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Your stats indicate a problem I have always been experiencing, too.

Blessed orbs are way too rare o.O

Blessed orbs are very economical in use so I can see why they are rare,they only effect one stat and will take very few to max out the stat.
Very interesting read, please keep updating! :)
"
Very interesting read, please keep updating! :)

This. Quality thread.
Hey guys! So i've completed another 50 runs ( for a total of 200 now ) and i've updated the first post.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 10, 2016, 12:56:03 PM
OP,

thank you for this post.
Awesome thread TS. Nice to see this info compiled here. I like checking every 50 maps to see the change :)

Do you have the info of amount of maps looted as well? Tiers?
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Feb 10, 2016, 1:08:32 PM
No, i don't keep track of the map drops because i run multiple tiers of maps and keeping track of all that too seems like too much for me. But i can tell you this - i've started with almost full stash tab of tier 7 maps and almost a full stash tab of tier 8 and tier 9 maps and now 200 maps later i still have pretty much the same amount of those maps. The tier 7,8 and 9 maps are the ones that i usually run, while occasionally i do 6s ( if they, drop because i wasn't stashing any of those ) and from time to time 10s when i get bored from running the same maps again and again. I did increased my pile 11s though with 3 maps while the amount of 10s that i have is pretty much the same.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
No, i don't keep track of the map drops because i run multiple tiers of maps and keeping track of all that too seems like too much for me. But i can tell you this - i've started with almost full stash tab of tier 7 maps and almost a full stash tab of tier 8 and tier 9 maps and now 200 maps later i still have pretty much the same amount of those maps. The tier 7,8 and 9 maps are the ones that i usually run, while occasionally i do 6s ( if they, drop because i wasn't stashing any of those ) and from time to time 10s when i get bored from running the same maps again and again. I did increased my pile 11s though with 3 maps while the amount of 10s that i have is pretty much the same.

Good info. Thanks man!

Would it really be so bad if thr unique strongbox rate was better than 1 in 200? Most of the time you just get vendor food anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info