Results from map farming ( currency drops ) ( 300 maps so far ) last update : 24.02.2016

10h30 for 100 maps excluding stash management time / vendor recipe etc. right ?
I'm interested by the total time of gameplay, picking up stuff on the ground and put in stash takes too much time imo, especially as a MF characters where you have an explosion of rare.
I throw all my currencies into one stash tab and when it is full I sort them all out and start over. Maybe I'll start keeping track of whats whats. Sounds like a fun thing to do.
Would be nice to see, what you invested into those maps :)

e: nvm, alch n go, i see!
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Feb 5, 2016, 2:25:05 AM
@reliq
The 10h30mins are from the moment i enter a map to the moment i sell the last rare from it, and i do the recipes during that time. However it does exclude putting the looted currency into the stash ( takes around 5 seconds ), writing the results into the spreadsheet ( takes around 15 seconds ), taking the map from the stash, alching it ( takes around 5 seconds ), the loading time when i first enter the map ( in depends on the map ... but on average around 10 seconds ). You could add some extra time .. just to be safe. So in the end you could add ~1 extra minute to each run. So the total time would be around 12 hours.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 5, 2016, 2:47:08 AM
Really interesting data, thx!
It's really interesting to think about how rare are blessed and divines orbs, and how cheap they are on TalismanSC. Guess almost noone is actually using them for crafting or on gear...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Pretty interesting. Thats a lot of mapping... I think im already tired after 20 maps (or after 1 MINE map haha)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@reliq
The 10h30mins are from the moment i enter a map to the moment i sell the last rare from it, and i do the recipes during that time. However it does exclude putting the looted currency into the stash ( takes around 5 seconds ), writing the results into the spreadsheet ( takes around 15 seconds ), taking the map from the stash, alching it ( takes around 5 seconds ), the loading time when i first enter the map ( in depends on the map ... but on average around 10 seconds ). You could add some extra time .. just to be safe. So in the end you could add ~1 extra minute to each run. So the total time would be around 12 hours.

6 minutes each map is still pretty damn fast, with picking up all loot and stuff. But yea, its not impossible.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Well i do have good damage and good mobility ( character can be seen in my profile - ElementalRageBG ).
And of course Thank you GGG! Thank you for the loot filters !
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Any statistics on uniques? Like, x of level range 0-28, y of 29-60, z of 60+?
"
Helokity wrote:
Any statistics on uniques? Like, x of level range 0-28, y of 29-60, z of 60+?

Sorry, nope, just the total amount of unique drops. Most were bad though. The best i've got so far ... let's see ... Ming's Heart, Rumi's Concoction and Carcass Jack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info