<!@#$Hello Kitties... It's that time again PoE moderator sexy calendar for 2017!@#$>

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

your mistaking dominance for loyalty here though.

If my cat would do that, id put her in her place. Same with my dogs, if they show even a slight sign of dominance towards my nephew, they get put in place, instantly.

Only submission/ignoring is allowed towards him.

The baby-sitter is pathetic though, fearing the cat and then picking up the baby which is the worst possible move to do.

Peace,

-Boem-

The cat is protecting the kid against what it perceives as a threat, because the babysitter raised her voice to him. Dominance has nothing to do with it. ='[.]'=

The linked video has no sound that I can hear - is there another one where you can hear the baby sitter raising her voice?

From what I can see - the baby sitter ticked off the cat by holding it in front of the ball thrown by the baby, so it was probably quite irritated at her. If someone keeps pushing a pet's button it will eventually lash out.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Gotta agree with Boem, it is crazy how often people misinterpret animals behavior because they try to understand their actions in human ways and with human motivations.

OT:
Thanks, Solwitch! Great calendar this year. 10/10, would hang it up on my wall!
They not just do a good job on their game, they also look great doing so. Rrrrrh!
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Feb 8, 2016, 7:16:56 AM
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
That's also my usual expression when people talk to me.
I can confirm this.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
Must've been a good day - I'm not usually that photogenic.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Not all cats are same.
Got 2 of them abouth, one clerly domestic and one more like that in picture with spots insted of lines on fur. Shes like non i seen im my life, and i got cats almost dog like behavior but this one is a cat of cats and dog of dogs... I gess it all depends how mach attention you give them, they smart and learn, like to test repitadly but know they should not. But attention you geting from them is not gona come from tin air. People usualy dont pay attention, emotions they cary when they face aniamal, and can get agresive stance to them with no resons then im angry so you are bad. And thos things do effect them, then they wonder way they do what they do. Suranding is big part to all of us.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Feb 11, 2016, 12:29:31 AM
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
Not all cats are same.
Got 2 of them abouth, one clerly domestic and one more like that in picture with spots insted of lines on fur. Shes like non i seen im my life, and i got cats almost dog like behavior but this one is a cat of cats and dog of dogs... I gess it all depends how mach attention you give them, they smart and learn, like to test repitadly but know they should not. But attention you geting from them is not gona come from tin air. People usualy dont pay attention, emotions they cary when they face aniamal, and can get agresive stance to them with no resons then im angry so you are bad. And thos things do effect them, then they wonder way they do what they do. Suranding is big part to all of us.

I couldn't put it any better myself. Suranding is big part to all of us. Words to live by.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Aw cmonnnnn nait.......

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The new 2017 Calendar is up ahead of time enjoy!!!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Jaille wrote:
Siamese cats do "defend" their master and are known to be as loyal as dogs.
There are actually a few breeds like that. Mau's would be one. :)

Or this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBW5dfRoG7Q

Just establishing dominance, don'tcha know. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
When I was a teenager my cat believed I was in danger from a neighbor's dog who was barking (it was not vicious but the cat didn't know). She jumped on his back and proceeded to rip into his neck. I had to separate them before either got hurt. The dog was a good sport but ended up hitting her in the face. He panicked; totally understandable. So they both ended up with some minor injuries but nothing serious. It could have been worse.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info