Poe gamepedia banned my ip?

Was researching builds on my phone and working on my own and several times it kept saying poe gamepedia was down. Now it keeps saying the owner of the website banned my ip? I am on my phone anyone else ever have this randomly happen to them? Just came back about a month ago after quitting for year no idea why this would happen or for what reason.
Seems there are soms probs with gamepedia, have several issues myself today
(on PC, infinite loading times, incorrect displaying of content etc.)

"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Ok cool glad its not just me hope it gets fixed.
There was an announcement last night that the 'pedia's back-end (I think) was to be version-upgraded today, and it would take a few hours starting at 1700UTC or thereabouts (iirc) - the announcement said that for the duration, the 'pedia would be in read-only mode, which I took to mean that looking up stuff on it would be ok but editing and contributing would be unavailable, but seems that the functionality has been impaired more than expected, as I can't access pages at all. If the announcement can be believed, though, I'm guessing it should be back up soon.

EDIT: I can now access content, but the Search function is still quite hit-and-miss, and the formatting of the pages is screwy (sidebar menu text overlaps main text body), in case this reaches any relevant eyes :)

Last edited by Imprimatur on Feb 3, 2016, 5:00:06 PM
Well, it's now gone completely.

Hopefully it won't be down for too long and everything goes smoothly.
if the site goes down or closes completely, ggg probably has a backup to bring online on their site. do they?

surely they will have.

otherwise the set back for the game itself would be huge. and it would result in thousands of wasted hours of freelancers who made it and whom i here want to thank very much for their hard work to keep the content up to date in their free time (instead of gaming) and get nothing in return.

thank you.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
if the site goes down or closes completely, ggg probably has a backup to bring online on their site. do they?

surely they will have.

GGG is in no way related to the wiki, IF there is a backup, then only at curse...

"
vio wrote:
otherwise the set back for the game itself would be huge. and it would result in thousands of wasted hours of freelancers who made it

'welcome' to the world of online business - if you rely on something, keep a 'backup' on your own. ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info