[Tali SC] Help me take my Fakener to the next step

So I've been mostly following Mathil's 2.1 fakener guide, and it's working great. I only have up to T7 maps ... but can do those. Need to get higher. I tried Atziri once and got torn apart by the trio. Wound up killing 2/3 and probably about half health on the last one by the time my portals were up. All trash and Vaals were ezpz.

I don't really like making these "halp plz" posts ... but I was wondering if anybody had some ideas. Level 85 so far.

Tree =

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YHHg18DkgRLxFQEZYbJRzcIG4i9Cj6KU8qCyo4KwospizhMtE0CjW5N2Y7KDwFPV9BlkVHRnFHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1fJXfJfal-wYENjQ2SdZlRrt2wLbRluPW-ecFJwVncHf8aCm4MJhMWFe4V9hxOJ04w2jHaPGo_6kBuTJ5Uul5WX9JitmhOaO5u1nKSePJ_foS-nK6xmrrO0DLiTuT6-gL6KwGbDOspKytPQ0ND118_Ydtlb29TpAuq66-7r9ew473zviPDV8h3y4fk3?accountName=NeonXero&characterName=_CritneySpears

Gear =

Spoiler

Jewels =

(wish there was an easy way to link jewels...)

Crit multi with ele skills + 7% life + useless stat

10% global crit chance + 1% block (I should regal this maybe...)

5% attack speed + 14% mana regen (regal? eh kind of bad)

15 int + 10% area damage + useless stat

1% block + 4% asped

And I'm just now realizing that the jewels probably show up in the tree link ... oh well. I realize they're pretty bad. Should get some upgrades.

Can't remember exact stats, at work. But roughly 4k ES + 2k life, ~1700 unreserved. I want that ES higher, but hard to find gear pieces that let grant resists + some life + dex/str requirements + high ES ..
Any quick tree updates or obvious gear upgrades anybody can think of?

Thanks so much!
Last edited by NeonXero on Feb 3, 2016, 12:06:07 PM
Bump. Going to get new jewels tonight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info