[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
is a shav required at all? Might use the beast fur shawl instead.

Yes
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 11, 2016, 4:32:46 PM
What are the benefits of using a shav beside chaos damage not bypassing es
"
What are the benefits of using a shav beside chaos damage not bypassing es

Do you not understand how low life builds work?
do you provide passive skill tree in steps somewhere? if not, would u be so kind to do it? (5-6, so ~20-25 points per step would be very nice)
"
peterbraes wrote:
do you provide passive skill tree in steps somewhere? if not, would u be so kind to do it? (5-6, so ~20-25 points per step would be very nice)

That's not rly an easy thing to do as the passives you use while leveling would depend entirely on your gear. Also you'd be putting into life nodes wherever possible until a time when you can switch and have a decent amount of Es at which point you would respec out of said life nodes and into nodes which are more beneficial to you at that time.

In short you have to go with what works for you personally as you level.
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 12, 2016, 12:57:58 PM
"
LoPan wrote:
"
peterbraes wrote:

That's not rly an easy thing to do as the passives you use while leveling would depend entirely on your gear. Also you'd be putting into life nodes wherever possible until a time when you can switch and have a decent amount of Es at which point you would respec out of said life nodes and into nodes which are more beneficial to you at that time.

kinda expected that ;) thanks anyways, trying already
"
peterbraes wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
"
peterbraes wrote:

kinda expected that ;) thanks anyways, trying already

Sure thing. I leveled very easily with bv with tabula and some other random low level uniques all the way until shavs. Was a little squishy for the few lvls prior to shavs but things died before they hit me anyway. Good luck :)
What is the best setup for BV?

BV - Inc.Duration - Controlled Destruction - Spell Echo - Inc.AoE/Conc.Effect - (Increased Critical Damage or Empower??)

My leech is from Warlord's Mark and Boots Enchantment

Idk if should buy an Empower lvl4 or use Critical Dmg. or Strikes.
"
Hiken_No_Ace wrote:

BV - Inc.Duration - Controlled Destruction - Spell Echo - Inc.AoE/Conc.Effect - (Increased Critical Damage or Empower??)

Level 4 empower gives me the highest tooltip. Tooltip doesn't factor in diamond flask when using inc crit multi gem though. Anyways myself personally have been running empower 4 over inc crit multi on pathfinder ranger aka the best class for this now in 2.3.
"
Hiken_No_Ace wrote:

I personally get 1kish less tooltip when using empower lvl 4 over inc crit multi, but I'm sure it varies depending on gear/passives. I'm also shadow and not pathfinder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info