[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

One thing i'd like to add--you can actually remove vulnerability blasphemy. Simply get a corrupted set of gloves with level 12 vulnerability on hit. You save a gem slot and a whole bunch of mana by giving up like 15% phys damage.
Double post.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Apr 15, 2016, 7:20:59 PM
hey, a few more questions if you don't mind :)

shield

use this or use a 400es + 100% crit shield (no spelldmg)
is it worth it to craft keep prefix/scour and try to exalt craft crit on this shield? I don't think i can get same amount of es/dmg on a shield in perandus softcore atm.

this jewel- are you using it on top of your lvl 4 enlightens? it seems really good jewel even with the enlightens at 4.

last but not least - I noticed your witch tree has double curse on passive tree, what do you run as ascendancy points then?

I run with profane/malediction/vile ward, and get my double curse from there, did you swap out malediction for bastion?

and if you'd spec out of those curse passives, what would you go for instead, the nodes at the right side for curse effectiveness instead, or is there a better dps option somewhere?

Thank you in advance :)
Talk about trying to stroke your own ego with tooltip screenshots...using a level 4 empower instead of Increased Duration like you're ever going to do that. Nice
thank you for the guide.

I am very happy with my build with 3 curse
it works very well with 10 power charges :p

OP damage!!
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
Last edited by johndrake666 on Apr 17, 2016, 11:14:10 PM
hi , thanks nice guide, How are u guys dealing with phys reflect just reroll or is there a trick i tried to replace increased aoe / controlled detrution/ crit dmg gems with phys to lightning and increased duration with life leech but was able to manage the map thanks in advance

Last edited by hedpe666 on Apr 18, 2016, 5:27:24 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:

shield

is it worth it to craft keep prefix/scour and try to exalt craft crit on this shield? I don't think i can get same amount of es/dmg on a shield in perandus softcore atm.

this jewel- are you using it on top of your lvl 4 enlightens? it seems really good jewel even with the enlightens at 4.

last but not least - I noticed your witch tree has double curse on passive tree, what do you run as ascendancy points then?

I run with profane/malediction/vile ward, and get my double curse from there, did you swap out malediction for bastion?

and if you'd spec out of those curse passives, what would you go for instead, the nodes at the right side for curse effectiveness instead, or is there a better dps option somewhere?

Thank you in advance :)

Would still appreciate an answer <3

For whoever asked about physical reflect - I reroll that shit - even though you can, with alot of switching around, run it, it's just a massive waste of time :p
"
falagar112 wrote:

shield

Definitely keep using the shield, and you don't need to scour and ex suffix. mana regen is quite nice.

Conquer's efficiency is quite nice but when you have enlighten 4 you don't need it. As long as the remaining mana is more than one cast of bv we are fine.
currently trying this build. I'm level 74 and just started to use Heretic's veil for my curses so I don't need level 4 Enlighten and It's nice and prety cheap es ev
Last edited by Kelzun on Apr 18, 2016, 5:03:26 PM
Did uber with 4deaths all in the trio fight....would someone explain me what I have to do to not die and do uber safer ?

6K es and around 90 K dps with conc effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info