[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Personally i think raider is one of the worst ones i've tried with scion sub class. I think Pathfinder/bezerker was the best followed by bezerker/assassin.

If you want the free frenzy charges just link herald of ice with icebite. If you want onslaught then use the flask. If they would of kept phasing while full frenzy charges then i would say it would be a cool sub class to run with scion.

If your flasks are diamond/atziri/taste/rumis then pathfinder i think is your best option. It was a night and day difference from my experience.

As far as bosses. Charging up and getting 50 stacks on a boss, thats where i noticed that assassin might have a slight edge.
Last edited by jdx3001 on Mar 19, 2016, 12:38:22 AM
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQD7gVCBx4IZw18DkgOXA-rD8QQYhEvEVARlha_GDwYVhmKGo8bJR2-IG4i9CSLKPoqCyo4KlMrCiycL28zhzW5O3w9X0GWRX5GcUcGSVFLrkyzUDBSU1fJXfJfamr6bAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd713_GgseDCYRThG-ExYcTidOMNo_6kyeTOpUul5WX9Ju1nKShL6KjpjKnK6c0qHKus7FbsnC0DLVIuMq5k70nvorDCcM6ytPLvdAf0NDQ9dRC18_ZE9lb217mgekC6rrrY-v17BjviO_r7_3w1fId9tr2_Pk3-ej7CQ==?accountName=eternallink&characterName=LowLifeNoLifer

5l Aoe gem = 15k , 20k w\ charges (tooltip), no flask used. (Discipline+Clarity \ Harted+HoI+Blasphemy Ass Mark)
5l aoe gem = 18.1k, 23.7k w\ charges. (Discipline+HoT\ Harted+Haste+clarity)

Any thoughts how can i improve my damage?
Last edited by eternallink on Mar 19, 2016, 7:23:29 AM
The easiest upgrades for you would be shield and weapon. You can get a 60+ spell damage with high spell crit and multi for around 15 chaos or so. You also should get crit on the shield. Also shouldn't be hard to find a better amulet.
Last edited by jdx3001 on Mar 19, 2016, 11:55:08 AM
Hopefully this helm will last a while
How do you deal with Light Radious without taking arcane vision?
"
How do you deal with Light Radious without taking arcane vision?

Simply map with overlay on. It's personal preference, I don't mind the dark maps like academy etc. The maps that matter such as gorge / apex / plateau / waterways / springs, all are bright and fine without arcane vision.

Today i kiled atziri first time with this build, and i even don't have good items. This build is avesome. As ascedancy class i took berserker and assasin.
Here are my items (i know life flask is useless, but i didn't have oder flask with remove bleeding)

I was wondering...are Enlighten lvl 4 mandatory for the build ? And is the Vaal Mask a good option to run auras ?

Also I've got another question...how much do you think I've to invest in the build playing Perandus SC to be good (for example I heard that rustic sash is a valuable budget variation of the Headhunter).

Last but not least, are Facebreaker corrupted with vulnerability lvl 12 a better option than maligaro's ?
Last edited by GatsuBerserkMode on Mar 20, 2016, 3:02:50 PM
@prfct1on
Spoiler
http://imgur.com/4rBu6Va

how did u manage to get 2149-3231 phs dmg per hit ?
Im lvl 89, 19lvl BV, Have 3 jewels with spell+phys dmg and yet tooltip shows 1134-1706. I can see myself getting ~2k phys dmg w\ 20bv + better rolls on my gear but how do i get extra 1k dmg ?
Last edited by eternallink on Mar 20, 2016, 5:38:17 PM
"
I was wondering...are Enlighten lvl 4 mandatory for the build ? And is the Vaal Mask a good option to run auras ?

Also I've got another question...how much do you think I've to invest in the build playing Perandus SC to be good (for example I heard that rustic sash is a valuable budget variation of the Headhunter).

Last but not least, are Facebreaker corrupted with vulnerability lvl 12 a better option than maligaro's ?

You need atleast one level 4 enlighten. Vaal mask is fine on a budget. No idea on perandus sc pricing. Facebreakers with vuln on hit are fine but would need dual curse investment via tree or gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info