[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
Yes they are. If you have a good enough crit chance, added chaos is better. Anything over 80% with diamond flask factored in is fine.

Inc duration is a Quality of life. Try mapping without it, it feels terrible. We do not need the damage. If you notice I recommend taking it out for empower 4 along with conc effect for extremely tough bosses like atziri, izaro, shaper, guardians.

Thanks for quick response. And yes, I definitely agree to your point. I map without my increased duration and it feels very clunky.
I have 3 more questions, if you don't mind.

1. Can you please tell me what kind of crit-chance I should look for in my BV without diamond flask up? (I don't really know how to calculate crit-chance while using diamond.)

2. I noticed you use mirrored-gear/21 gems/ etc. I play in a temp league and I can afford all the uniques (Headhunter excluded). Do I need the 21 gems or legacy flasks or lvl 4 empower/enlightens or legacy shavronne's to be able to do uber-atziri or the new end-game bosses like hydra? Especially enlighten 4's. Do I definitely need them to fit in all these auras?

3. You used two vinktar flasks in your 2.4 uber atziri run. Were they both phys->lightning that you ran as a backup setup in case you ran out of flask? Or were you running two different vinktars?

1. 60%+

2. Only item mirrored is shield, which really isn't needed. Can get much more es on non mirrored shield nowadays. Level 4 and a level 3 are required. You can use +1 gloves to boost a level 3 in a pinch.

You'll be ok with uncorrupted gems, you're just looking at the most min maxed version of this as possible.

The only thing i'd recommend level 21 if anything is the BV gem itself. Temp league gear will net similiar results. You need skyforth's though, it makes a huge difference.

3. One is a skin, I used the added lightning damage to spell vinktar's.

If there's anything else, please don't hesistate to ask. GL!
Ok, so level 4 + level 3 enlighten will allow me to cast all the auras + assassin mark? Cool! I will try to get them as soon as possible.

About the vinktar's flask, wouldn't a Physical to lightning version provide better leech than added lightning?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Sep 7, 2016, 12:51:13 PM
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Ok, so level 4 + level 3 enlighten will allow me to cast all the auras + assassin mark? Cool! I will try to get them as soon as possible.

About the vinktar's flask, wouldn't a Physical to lightning version provide better leech than added lightning?

It sure does, but if you want the most DPS possible go added spell. You basically can tank anything that doesn't one shot you with the added spell vinktar up anyways.
Why you dont use Herald of Ash? It gives more damage then Herald of Ice.
Last edited by Reveria on Sep 7, 2016, 1:23:58 PM
"
Reveria wrote:
Why you dont use Herald of Ash? It gives more damage then Herald of Thunder.

I don't use Herald of Thunder.

-edit- I see you changed it to ice. Herald of ice aids in clear speed more so than Herald of Ash.
Last edited by Solishaw on Sep 7, 2016, 1:36:44 PM
Btw what is your opinion about the new unique flask Dying Sun
"
peotraxanas wrote:
Btw what is your opinion about the new unique flask Dying Sun

Just killed shaper this morning and got one as a drop. It's so good, when dropping it for the "normal" flask setup again, I missed it so much the build felt like it was missing something.

The AOE and clear speed it gives is amazing. Also it allows for you to drop Inc AOE from gem links for even another damage gem. I don't since Inc AOE gem, combined with flask is insanity but it's an option atleast. I feel for mapping it's going to be one of those huge QoL things, and worth swapping one of our current 5 flasks we use.

I'm trying to figure out the best flask setup to squeeze it in. WTB Flask swap, like we have foor weapon swaps, pst.
Last edited by Solishaw on Sep 7, 2016, 10:56:50 PM
I've been thinking. This build is clearly min-maxed to provide maximum damage. Now I cannot afford to get such GG rares in temp-leagues, so I think I'll sacrifice a little damage and increase defences a bit to stay safer? (Like maybe go phys->lightning vinktars)

Is there any way we can fit in a Rumi's concoction flask in this build? I love the amazing defence and block that it provides.

My only thought was that I could "maybe" drop quicksilver flask and use Rumi's relying on shield charge/whirling blades for movement? Or Diamond flask? (Is it absolutely essential with our already high crit chance+powercharges?)

Oh also, I tried to skip spell-echo and faster casting like you have and by-gods, that's some slow casting speed. Have you increased your casting speed by some other means because I seem to have some massive slow CS when I remove my spell echo.

Any other suggestions you can give to get better defence?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Sep 8, 2016, 1:32:01 AM
I would add the following to the guide honestly:

a) Facebreaker
I know Maligaro's has 50% crit chance (=+3% base crit chance) and dex, although if you get dex elsewhere (and that shouldn't be that hard), you gain a minimum of 54% crit multiplier or more (which is huge).

Even if you don't think that this is BiS (maybe because you get a bit more flask charges with Maligaro's etc.) it is definitely a top tier choice.

b) Flame Golem
This build has very few sources of spell damage and spell damage is horribly expensive on good ES shields (so most will not have spell damage on their shield but just spell crit), so the 20% spell damage could also be a good alternative to the 30% crit chance from the Ice Golem (as Accuracy from it does nothing to our build).
"
daish0 wrote:
I would add the following to the guide honestly:

a) Facebreaker
I know Maligaro's has 50% crit chance (=+3% base crit chance) and dex, although if you get dex elsewhere (and that shouldn't be that hard), you gain a minimum of 54% crit multiplier or more (which is huge).

Even if you don't think that this is BiS (maybe because you get a bit more flask charges with Maligaro's etc.) it is definitely a top tier choice.

b) Flame Golem
This build has very few sources of spell damage and spell damage is horribly expensive on good ES shields (so most will not have spell damage on their shield but just spell crit), so the 20% spell damage could also be a good alternative to the 30% crit chance from the Ice Golem (as Accuracy from it does nothing to our build).

A)Facebreakers are already recommended in guide, under gloves.

B)Crit chance is huge for ranger and witch. Even with my level gear, it's tough getting acceptable (80%+ crit) on witch and ranger. The 30% is needed, that essentially is 2% over all crit chance. This is a crit build first and foremost, so making sure you have smooth and consistent critting is paramount.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info