Utility Flasks for Ascendancy

"
Resistance Flasks have been reduced to +6% maximum resistance. (It's getting easier to dramatically increase maximum resistances, so this change is designed to partially counteract the

Dont understand this comment.Just since I been here - almost 2 years now - Y'all removed elemental adaptation 2% max res, removed inner forces which could buff a purity by +1%, removed diamond skin +1%, nerfed saffels by 1. If anything it's getting harder not easier?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 3, 2016, 3:08:42 AM
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
Hype for new flasks!

Sssh the fanboybots might go sookie on us.
I'm not a fan of the changes because as per usual they favour those endowed with fast reaction times ahead of those who play strategically.
A good game is a balance between the two yet time and time again GGG have acceded to the demands of those who believe fast reaction should be the be all and end all of determining the best players, and so nerfs whatever skills and equipment the strategic players have invested time and energy into developing the best possible combination of, in order to beat the game.

Why?

We never see any handicaps placed upon the best fast reaction players in the same way that the best strategic players get slammed every damn 'update'.

Why not?
The real question on the new flask mods, Which ones are prefixes and affixes?
No fun allowed. Nice nerfs. RIP my build. GG GGG
Why didn't you buff Lion's Roar by adding "Immunity to Silence during flask effect"? :P
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
[...] until you boost it with the new mod or an Ascendancy passive skill [..]

Considering past GGG's achievements in "balancing" I'm afraid that we will rather have situation, that utility flask will be unusable until you boost it with the new mod or an Ascendancy passive skill. So most probably, RIP utility flask, begin era of 5 life flask like in first open beta. Utility flask idea is so so anyway, so not much problem for me. Pity only for ES characters.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Since you consume the potions, the questions that rises - how do all the outside effects like chilled ground and consecrated ground created ? :D
"
Ioite wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

the unique flask(s) - esp the Vessel of Immortality flask just makes most other flasks redundant. and basing on recent Rory's interview - GGG doesnt see the issue at all.

and the best part "Pathfinder being broken af is ok, because you have to skillfully press flask keys.." explains what will 2.2 look like better than any manifesto

Have you played with it at all? It's not like instaleech to full hp from 1 attack makes you immortal, you die to oneshots most of the times anyway. Neither its impossible or even hard to achieve same effect w/o vinktar's.
Spoiler
or vaal pact with few leech nodes on tree

It doesn't make you immortal but it makes a huge difference in survivability. And it's much better than acuity when it comes to the leech amount.

The only real negative it has is that it's a flask and in boss fights you are going to run out of flask charges.

I think they will nerf it, if not in ascendancy in the next large patch. Enjoy it now that it is OP

In any case, the new flasks look interesting, let's wait for ascendancy to see how they actually work!
Last edited by phmn on Feb 3, 2016, 3:45:03 AM
"
evanesce wrote:
These are awesome! However, I have a couple questions/concerns:
2. Will this change my Surgeon's? I have a whole page of them.

Same for me, and I am wondering too, did I gamble away 400+ alts for naathin'? :)
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Chris, please take a look on melee and buff them, make Marauder, Duelist more useful classes and better node. Right now they worst when comparing with other class.

Marauder and Duelist are perfectly fine. I play ONLY with Marauders and Duelists since Invasion, and i make more exalts than 98% PoE playerbase.

Only reason why they ae not played much is because streamers prefer other classes, and you all guys follow that like sheep.

I played with Marauder this whole Talisman league, Magic Find marauder, and i never ripped.

My brother ripped 3 Magic Find Witches.

See? It does not matter if you have a little better clear speed, if you gonna rip sooner or later. It is better for me to build safe and a little bit slower.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info