Reporting RMT

reporting then via the ingame option is the best way to do it, GGG are usually quick with what dose get through., as someone pointed out the RMT scum bags just create more accounts BUT don't think that just because they do this that reporting them results in nothing, the more you report them the more stuff GGG can add to their chat filter and less stuff gets through and it can also result in blanket IP bans on areas that have a high concentration of RMT spammers.

"
Domah wrote:
I have a better solution.

Ban the people Who buy stuff on theese site.

They do, and have done since the game was open to the public, and it results in quite a few threads about people getting banned for "no reason"

Only occasionally do you get the odd one or 2 that slip and confess their RMT, best one was a few years back and the guy spent thousands of dollars on the game...which was items bought through RMT, he was perma banned.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 3, 2016, 7:04:22 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
They do, and have done since the game was open to the public

yep, going back some years in the forums, which i occasionally do for nostalgic reasons, i hardly find a single thread without banned accounts. it's amazing ... and frustrating to see.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info