Reporting RMT

Hi,

I see sometimes people spamming on trade chat the RMT site and stuff, I usually click on their name and report them. Is this enough or should I do something more like taking screenshot or something else.
"
Tereng wrote:
Hi,

I see sometimes people spamming on trade chat the RMT site and stuff, I usually click on their name and report them. Is this enough or should I do something more like taking screenshot or something else.

You can click their name and report. But it won't really matter since RMT sites will just create more dummy accounts to do their spams since PoE is F2P.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
should be enough if you report them.

it's an ongoing battle but every little helps.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thanks for the inputs, guess I'll keep reporting them, hope it'll help reducing it somewhat.
Reporting helps. There used to be posts on my facebook page for RMT sites. I reported them and they went away. Good karma.
You report one it goes down and in it's place 5 of them grow back up like a fucking hydra. Like GGG is basically doing it's best however I fear there best isn't good enough =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It is our duty to remain vigilant and remove kebab at ever opportunity.
//go next
Please do report them, we do spend time combatting RMT, and this helps us to fight against them.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
I have a better solution.

Ban the people Who buy stuff on theese site.

They will not buy things anymore and the bots will stop spam.

They spam like hell only because people buy things like hell to them.

And trust me, if you ban a guy Who spend 100$+ on his account, I dont think he will do this again.
You can hit report or PM the support about it, depending if its ingame or on the forums found.
GGG will give u further information what else u could do to make things clear.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Feb 3, 2016, 6:33:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info