Ascendancy Release Date!

Last edited by Maswasnos on Feb 2, 2016, 3:37:08 PM
Is this game really an action MMO? I think of games like WoW is this more ARPG. I certainly never Multiplayered.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 2, 2016, 11:34:04 AM
It is not an MMO wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Or they've confused the end of the current leagues with the launch of Ascendancy...
Yeah it is not a true MMO and even developers do not see it as one.It has far more in common with D2 than other MMOs and doesn't fit the 'massively' part since it is instance based.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Or they've confused the end of the current leagues with the launch of Ascendancy...

That could be.

It would be interesting if they didn't have a gap between leagues this time. Leagues tend to die out towards the end anyway, so maybe GGG figured we don't need a break?
I wonder what the actual release date will be, middle of April?
Nothing would surprise me at this point. I placed my bet on early June. Looking like I was overly pessimistic. But then... someone has to be.
"
We're planning to release the Ascendancy expansion (2.2.0) in early March. The Talisman challenge leagues end on the 3rd (US time), and the deployment of Ascendancy will likely occur in time for the weekend.

Everything fine then, was easy to deduct the release date.
it would be great to see an official release date and time on the official forums before other unnoficial site. It is really trustable?
Qc gamer FsF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info