Auction House which is preserving the economy

"
wrathmar wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

If they are "too stupid" to figure out how to trade, they are likely too stupid to figure out how to even purchase mtx's or stash tabs. Let alone make a character and progress to endgame (which it looks like your not too far off there, keep pressing on maybe in another month you can hit 80)

With comments like that, is it any wonder you feel that need to include passive aggressive signatures like

"Have a problem with something I said? PM me don't derail a thread."

"The new forum meta is to call people trolls or liars that disagree with you, WTB good forum meta build."

I've had many of threads derailed from something that could have just been a PM.

As far as the meta forum troll, that guy hasnt posted around, but at one time there was a person that just called anything that people disagreed with him as trolling. I suppose you wouldn't understand that one unless you were there.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I would like to thanks GGG for reading my posts and implementing them.

So far the game got about 3 of my suggested improvements, and I am expecting this one to get a fully adoption.

I am happy that the things going the right way.

Thanks again. It is pleasure to serve :)
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info