Anyone else (Im)patiently waiting for Frost Set?

I'm planning on buying the MTX set as soon as it comes onto the regular store. Gotta spend those challenger supporter points :D
"
It looks really nice, but buying points with the canadian dollar at its current rate makes me cringe.

I know your pain.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
"
It looks really nice, but buying points with the canadian dollar at its current rate makes me cringe.

I know your pain.

Paypal offers pretty shity ratios, did u try to pruchase it via steam?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
"

I know your pain.

Paypal offers pretty shity ratios, did u try to pruchase it via steam?

Yes they do offer shitty ratios but I don't use paypal. I personally despise steam so no. The economy is in the toilet, no way around it really. Extracurricular activities such as these take a back seat to the more essential things in life.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
That set ruined POE for me. Grrrrr, hate you set! Still looks pretty cool though.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
That set ruined POE for me. Grrrrr, hate you set! Still looks pretty cool though.

How many points did you burn through?
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I've been waiting for this set since waaay before the mystery boxes. I'm not even going to care if the build fits, I'm still going to use the set all the time as I just like ice. Provided they actually put it up soon. My points are ready and waiting.
"
MajorThor wrote:
"
BackwoodsS wrote:

How many points did you burn through?

5000 or so. The points are irrelevant, i was on my way to buy more when i realized the set wasn't exclusive to the box. I scrolled past the opening news post to enjoy the qq of people trying to complete this rare, exclusive armor set... And I found the rest of the news post. Deception is a hard thing to overcome.
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Feb 6, 2016, 11:39:55 AM
The news post said the armor set would be released a month after the boxes go off sale which was January 5th. Where the MTX at? :(
"
Jsao wrote:
The news post said the armor set would be released a month after the boxes go off sale which was January 5th. Where the MTX at? :(

The set was still available clear until about the 14th or something, so we're probs gonna have to wait it out for another 2 weeks. Lame right?
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info