Anyone else (Im)patiently waiting for Frost Set?

Because I have some Über plans for em!!!!!

Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I read the title so so wrong.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Frost set as in the MTX armour skin?

If so...nope, i was damn lucky and got the body the boots and a frost skull in under 400 points
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yep, really looking forward to wearing it on my Ice Crasher! I just hope it goes on sale soon after its release, cause I am a tight arse and would hate to pay full price :P
"
Varkorium wrote:
Yep, really looking forward to wearing it on my Ice Crasher! I just hope it goes on sale soon after its release, cause I am a tight arse and would hate to pay full price :P

Same here maaaaan!!!

@Charan, #sadface
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
It looks really nice, but buying points with the canadian dollar at its current rate makes me cringe.
Last edited by mochimutt on Feb 1, 2016, 7:44:41 PM
+1

Oh I hope so. I'd re-boot my supernova build again. Arctic skull helm I have doesnt look right with any armor.
Git R Dun!
Oh yea, craving hard for that.

Dat armour set with the alt art Whispering Ice staff .. can hardly wait!
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:
Oh yea, craving hard for that.

Dat armour set with the alt art Whispering Ice staff .. can hardly wait!

I'm planning on using it with a Frost Weapon Effected Maori Erqi in a feeble attempt at building a decent Ice-Crash build. I LOVE it when I can keep a Theme going.

this or the race altarts?

armour looks pretty nice tho
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info