Salty Transactions what's yours?

Soooo I purchased a six slot chest not linked, Vitis Mortis for one exalt. I had 5 fusing so.... I prayed. On my third try it linked 5 times!!! So I messaged my seller. "I 5 linked it on my third try..." Never got a response back :(. It's now worth 7 exalts hehehe.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 1, 2016, 8:19:12 PM
Well I put a chaos orb instead of an exalt in the transaction inventory and the guy still accepted the deal.

he was mad as fuck after xD
salty?
Someone, in warbands I think, sold me this without the master mod for 1ex.

Guy probably thought the spell damage on it meant it couldn't be crafted. Sellers in recent leagues have gotten better about recognizing when they've got a near-GG hybrid weapon on their hands but you can still find the odd one that's crazy underpriced for what it could easily become.
i got my 5l vis for 88 chaos and a compliment

Most of my salty transactions are with flippers. i usually ignore them instantly
When Discharge with Searing Touch was meta, I bought a unid one for my discharger.
Turns out it was a Pillar of the Caged God. The seller knew what he was doing though, selling the staff at the price of a Searing Touch.
I had no idea the same base could have multiple unique versions back then... I learned from it!
I had a guy yesterday who posted a 14% fire damage rolling flames for 1 chaos... after waiting around about a half hour for him to actually conduct the transaction, he puts an 8% version in the trade window. When I told him his posting was for 14%, he said "oh, I sold that one already". Fortunately I didn't accept but I was super pissed that he tried to pull a fast one on me like that.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
5 link is 2 ex at max not 6 ex lol
5 link is 150 fusings
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Feb 1, 2016, 4:01:30 PM
since when 5 link adds 6ex of value lol? it adds like 2 - 3ex at most
ign: klavesnica
5L/5S on PoET for 1ex now. You wasted 4 fuses lmao.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info