[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Hi man!
Awesome guide,I wonder to know how much dps do you have?
Cause I want to make a build like this~
alan
"
alan3351937 wrote:
Hi man!
Awesome guide,I wonder to know how much dps do you have?
Cause I want to make a build like this~

Its hard to calculate the DPS. Using formula from poe.wiki i have around 500k DPS (with 50 blades)
Hi,
i'm just wondering if Facebreakers would be better for this build?
"
lCrimer wrote:
Hi,
i'm just wondering if Facebreakers would be better for this build?

I was using them for a while, they give huge dps boost. Now i'm using maligaro's gloves, cuz i need dexterity. I have 480 crit multiplier without Facebreakers and 540 with.

The difference in dps is around 1k.
Hi!

This is kind of my first real build and I'm currently lvl 44 and done with Normal difficult.
Im using the Lifespring Wand setup currently and it works just fine in terms of damage.
My Question is how far should i follow the build right now in terms of the other gems? I cant really afford good linkes gear so im kind of dependant on Luck.
Any Tips?
Thanks in advance!
hi
menberex can you make you tree of passif skill plz for alocation point ? thx

and you update your glove ?
PASSIVE TREE
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQD7gQHBLMFQgceCGcI9A5ID6sQYhEtEZYVuBa_GDwYVhzcHb4gbiSLJpUo-ioLKjgsnC2oMtEzhzWSOlg64TwFPV9Bh0GWRUdFnUlRS1dMs03jUDBSU1NSVUtVxl3yXypfsGHiZJ1qQ20Zb55wUnX9dwd8g4LHgwmD24RThG-ExYUyhxOJ04w2jxqP-pM6lS6WMpeVl_Sa4Ju1nKSf36IApjKmV6hyrrOxW7GQtUi3PrfWuJO86r0nvoDAVMBmwOPDCcM6yFvKSsu90B_Q9dRC2L3bWdte5oHr5Ovu6_XvfO_r7_3wH_DV8bPyHfJF-ej-Cv6P?accountName=memberx&characterName=Vortexbabe

ty
"
HamzaBlaBla wrote:
Hi!

This is kind of my first real build and I'm currently lvl 44 and done with Normal difficult.
Im using the Lifespring Wand setup currently and it works just fine in terms of damage.
My Question is how far should i follow the build right now in terms of the other gems? I cant really afford good linkes gear so im kind of dependant on Luck.
Any Tips?
Thanks in advance!

Keep Blade Vortex linked to as many support gems as you can. 4 link is ok as long as Spell Echo is one of them. The next most important is Blasphemy/warlords/ash. As long as you have at least these two gem setups and you are quick with flasks, you can get pretty far.
Got better Divinarius and switched inc. crit. dmg with faster casting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info