Rate your top 3 RIP situation and how to avoid it

1 playing in groups
2 inattention
3 bad luck b2b events conspiring
1) Divine shrines - take care next time, but its hard if its indoor + packsize with big monsters
2) Abaxoth - Nice challenge to kill him, but not rewarded at all, u can pretty much skip it depending on the mapmods
3) Rerunning fragments - checking the mods before rushing to the boss > -max res + ele ref might hurt if u are ele build^^
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Feb 3, 2016, 9:09:43 AM
1. What was that?!
2. Huh?
3. What just happened?

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
As a Dual Claw Dual Strike Onslaught Crit Build

1. Reflect anything. avoided by separating mobs (kind of like the gate spawn trick from dynasty warriors) then fighting in burst (strike a few times back off strike a few times back off repeat (SLOW PROGRESS (like stupid slow i would move faster pushing a concrete slab up a hill in the middle of a monsoon)))

2. Eating while playing. avoided by logging out to a take a break.

3. Looking away to watch tv or look at other things online. still have yet to avoid...
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
1. Playing Melee - Easiest way to die. Melee builds are sub-optimal so you shouldn't do this.

2. Creative & Interesting Builds - The more interesting your build is the greater a chance of it not being the flavor of the month build resulting in your inevitable failure.

3. Completing Content - Skipping content is clearly how this game was meant to be so if you're actually trying to kill those difficult bosses, shame on you!
"
1. Playing Melee - Easiest way to die. Melee builds are sub-optimal so you shouldn't do this.

2. Creative & Interesting Builds - The more interesting your build is the greater a chance of it not being the flavor of the month build resulting in your inevitable failure.

3. Completing Content - Skipping content is clearly how this game was meant to be so if you're actually trying to kill those difficult bosses, shame on you!

bro you mad?
im seeing a lot of common things. volatile, porcupines, detonate corpses etc. funny thing is there are multiple fixes to all of these issues at once.

shatter, explode, etc.

volatile will not explode if you shatter them with cold damage. im not 100% sure on explode or abyssal with these specific mobs, but i imagine its the same thing.
cold damage OP yo
Last edited by xMustard on Feb 4, 2016, 1:11:55 PM
Flask-based Lowlife Bladefall (I can do uber atziri and hall of grandmasters deathless 80% of the time):

1. Bonespire talisman in Vulnerability map
There's not counter to it. Even alt f4 can't save you if you get too many stacks.

2. Corrupted Bloodline in Vulnerability map (not corrupted blood):
If you get it on some high base damage colossals and kill them all instantly the 9 stacks will rip through 8-9k ES in under a second. I pre-pot my bleed flask at strongboxes and try to read blue pack mods.

3. Phys reflect map mod when I forget to pop my flasks because I already killed the boss and I'm hunting down the last 20 white mobs.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
TOP 3: accidentally opening a lockbox and dying to screen freeze
TOP 2: accidentally opening a lockbox and dying to screen freeze
TOP 1: accidentally opening a lockbox and dying to screen freeze

you see, the screen freezes for a couple of seconds if the lockbox spawns a rogue exile.

"
1. What was that?!
2. Huh?
3. What just happened?

Wolf

That was funny I laughed :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info