Rate your top 3 RIP situation and how to avoid it

"
Lazze wrote:
*My cat jumping up on the keyboard and manage to tip over my beer at the same time..(true story)
*Playing drunk..
*Everything else that req multitasking(answer the door/phone/cat/dog/friend/)
L

lol

Cat is playing softcore.

Spoiler
It's a pussy.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Last edited by Varana on Feb 1, 2016, 2:15:50 PM
1. Swapping to another alt, and forgetting to engage auras.
-> stop forgetting

2. Play a blasphemy/poacher's curse build that feeds constant health and mana ... then run into mobs (or a map) that can't be cursed.
-> remember to use flasks

3. Not paying attention (see above)
-> solution unknown
Cute cat Var.
His/her favourite skill=CWDT
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1233593
(good April 1 fool GGG)
**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011
"
Varana wrote:

Cat is playing softcore.

Spoiler
It's a pussy.

Yeah that was in cruel too iirc
She's really bad
No deaths yet but fracture+volatile or rogue exiles will probably rip me one day
Had a good defensive melee build and not much gave me problems consistently. I still got one-shotted from time to time and died to various nasty situations but was mostly ok. For meleee.

Only thing that consistently cause me trouble was Heralds of the obelisk. Always had a hard time with those bastards. I would always roll over bloodlines just for that but they still pop up too often.

Fixed by QQ for the last time. Gave away all my decent gear and PoE can suck it.

Oh, well there's plenty of other BS in PoE that annoyed me, heralds was just the one that pushed my last button.

Ziniao; yeah melee deals with more sketchy situations than ranged.

The ascending classes looks promising for tanky melee builds though. Permanent fortify, massive spell block, armor bonuses and endurance charges..
1) Drinking a potion that is empty. (Don't do that)
2) Running headlong, oblivious, into an overpowered pack thinking "No biggie". (Lazy, don't do that)
3) Letting the wife talk to you and not noticing the Vaal Oversoul and his Hasan Chop. (Your choice, lose the character or alienate the wife)
1. sister on netflix or something and freezes start happening - get my own internet connection
2. getting surrounded by many hard hitting mobs. Stop lightning warping in middle of packs
3. trying too hard modded boss's - stop being cocky like in soft core as pass that one
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 2, 2016, 3:18:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info