Rate your top 3 RIP situation and how to avoid it

"
reliq wrote:
What's the problem with bearers ? You just need to run away, it's not insta punishment upon death like volatile blood.

"
Nephalim wrote:
Level 83, both deaths were from freezing strong box.

solution: ignore boxes and get sweet exp/min!

You need an immune freeze flask to pop up before opening a chest. This is what I do. But be careful on 1 shot mechanism that can come with it, so get away first.

I dont have flask space for one sadly and staunching / adrenaline take far higher priority.

I keep a dream frag in inventory but its such a hassle to put it on.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 1, 2016, 3:06:04 AM
#1 for me is league specific bullshit, like congealed blood rip lvl 79, freezing tempest rip lvl 60, abaxoxo rip lvl 9000+ I blame only myself for not knowing all mechanics, so more like a Demons Souls class rip than ignorance or poor skills, I like to think.
Second-class poe gamer
Getting one shot by Atziri. Solution: Don't fight Atziri.

Getting wrecked by lightning thorns on an easy promenade map. Solution: Pay attention.

Getting wasted by a giant pack of elemental bearers I just mowed down before I can warp away. Solution: Maybe have those mobs create elemental ground effects as well so you know something is up before you run up and instagib them & splode.
"
Jaille wrote:
Frost bearers
fixed by not reading chat

Storm bearers

Flame bearers

fixed by no longer playing ice nova.

"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
Internet failure, because it decides to randomly go out, leaving my character standing vulnerable for 6 seconds.

Fixed by buying a house in a different town or neighborhood with a different provider, since there are no other options besides 56K.

56K?? I feel for you.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
That rip where you run counter clockwise, following Thraxia's projectile spray.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
So many spell effects I can't see bearers, tends to rip me a lot.
Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky.
Last edited by AlicePrctice on Feb 1, 2016, 8:39:56 AM
1) Forget to use flasks

2) some bosses + nasty mods is oneshot no matter what

3) ice explosions from some blue mobs (bloodline mod) + nasty mods (my fps go to zero and cant run away because of that)

Thats all atm for me
Last edited by sanleon on Feb 1, 2016, 9:26:22 AM
no money
dying
my english sux.
Oh yeah, funny story about a volatile devourer. Got one of those to minimal hp and it was suffering burn when it went underground. The same second it popped up next to me it also exploded, with absolutely no way for me to evade it. A real "are you fucking kidding me" moment right there.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info