Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
get your 10 mirrors
"
Jaille wrote:
get your 10 mirrors

No fuck that rayman controls that shit lol you had to literally get the mirrors at 2 weeks before the league or your screwed. Upon those 2 weeks I was doing my 32/32 :_; so /sad face

Like I managed to get 5 mirrors using the exalted but it was too much he was already controlling it by that time so I turned them back to ex <.<

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 31, 2016, 9:02:43 PM
You can help me get my last 3 challenges.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
viciousnugget wrote:

I only help my closest and they all quit :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Kinda... just goofing off until March.
"
"
viciousnugget wrote:

You can lend me your mint as fuck Ventors so I don't feel like my adventures in MF is pushing shit up hill.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
"
viciousnugget wrote:

You can lend me your mint as fuck Ventors so I don't feel like my adventures in MF is pushing shit up hill.

You kiss your mom with that mouth?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"

You kiss your mom with that mouth?

Unfortunately, no, not any more.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Actually, just getting into it again. You play a lot, maybe just burnt yourself out on it a little. Just play something else and come back to poe later
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info