Show us Your Best Talismans!

My EA talisman

I heard you like damage? :D

For my Lightning Striker

Runner up
Last edited by Numeta on Jan 31, 2016, 10:24:09 PM

kappa
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.

that´s my dear +1 zombies (whose my summoner uses)

and those i find quite good.

*still wishing to find +1 Z with Global defenses, though.

high damage for any lightning spell build (50%). high dex which a lot of caster builds lack. cast speed is always nice to have and it works well with the other caster mods. decent defense in es+lightning res and only level 44 talisman.

decent lightning dmg with 20 all stats, cast speed, and good defenses for a hybrid build that uses evasion. level 35 talisman.

high spell dmg (45), high strength (31), 21% global crit multi, and decent other mods. level 41 talisman.

this amulet looks strange but its very "build enabling" for me, i use it on a null's inclination summoner that is more focused on summoning than using the bow for dmg. the added lightning damage allows me to use elemental proliferation for my zombies+raging spirits (hatred+added fire), the life gain on hit gives me a bit of sustain (the build hits many targets at once so its very helpful). and the rest of the mods give me a bit of defensive stats.

forgot about this one, it may not look like much but its only level 24 required making it very strong for leveling with facebreakers or something similar. even though its not an endgame amulet by any means its still very strong for what it does (leveling) so i had to mention it.
Last edited by paull on Jan 31, 2016, 10:43:20 PM

High Strike chance + life+ all attributes for gems all good for business for my t-shot ranger.

Power Charge on Kill is REALLY useful when you can't squeeze in a Curse or Blasphemy into your build; it's like 250% crit chance for such a build.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

some ironwill character will appreciate this talisman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info