No beyond monster in volcano map

"
HellGauss wrote:
"
ZL0J wrote:

You may as well take that screen shot and throw it away. Alternatively, you can post a photo of a Unicorn here and the chances that it will shed the exact same amount of light on the 'problem' you reported.

I did not want to prove the bug to you, but to signaling the bug/strange behaviour to GGG and to the community. If someone else did a similar map with similar mods, he could post info about how many B-monster spawned. I will do this as soon as i get another volcano map with beyond mod, in order to check if the bug is reproducible.

The screenshot is not useless because it contains the bug number. I know that you are very frustrated because you cannot get any info from that number, but it is a problem of yours. GGG, instead, knows how to use the number.

You are leading the discussion of a simple bug report to somenthing ridiculos.

This is not a bug report, as you don't show any bugs here. You only complain that you have not met beyond in a map without providing any proofs or at least hints.

On a side note: When you try to open a door and realize that it goes the other way - do you still keep pushing / pulling until you break it?
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
"
ZL0J wrote:

This is not a bug report, as you don't show any bugs here. You only complain that you have not met beyond in a map without providing any proofs or at least hints.

On a side note: When you try to open a door and realize that it goes the other way - do you still keep pushing / pulling until you break it?

This is a bug report, as it is fully conform to what is written here by GGG (fully=completely), except maybe that I only did a very fast search for similar bugs. Skill info and full map info are not required since i post the SS (although such info are available in the SS).

I'm not complaining that there is not beyond spawns. I'm reporting it. I know that you are very frustrated and in your mind you read a complain because of your antagonizing personality, but this is a problem of yours. (Although I admit that in this moment I'm complaining about you because you are extremely annoying).

Roma timezone (Italy)
"
HellGauss wrote:
"
ZL0J wrote:

This is a bug report, as it is fully conform to what is written here by GGG (fully=completely), except maybe that I only did a very fast search for similar bugs. Skill info and full map info are not required since i post the SS (although such info are available in the SS).

I'm not complaining that there is not beyond spawns. I'm reporting it. I know that you are very frustrated and in your mind you read a complain because of your antagonizing personality, but this is a problem of yours. (Although I admit that in this moment I'm complaining about you because you are extremely annoying).

Sorry, but you are utterly slow and incompetent in the art of thinking. You may as well say that Unicorns are OP and bugged in this game and attach the same screenshot which DOES NOT show the amount of beyond marks in an area ( it takes 4 or 5 close together to trigger the spawn of beyond ). Once again, I emphasize this:

READ THE INFO FROM http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beyond_league#Overview and then maybe you will understand WHAT YOU NEED TO SHOW on the screenshot.

Are you implying that no portals opened throughout the whole map?
Or that 4 portals close together did not trigger the spawn of monsters?
Where is this mentioned? I can't see it. And this something you want to TO START WITH in this kind of a report!

So here's the conclusion: You are 100% ignorant, don't care about and don't know how things should work and just complain. Now you are making this personal for some reason:

"
I know that you are very frustrated and in your mind you read a complain because of your antagonizing personality, but this is a problem of yours.

Also, you've missed the most critical part in the bug report guide:

"
If you can't get a screenshot, we need as much as you can tell us about reproduction steps. The zone you were in, the skills you were using, the monsters you were fighting - Anything that might provide a reason for the problem.

Which is actually what triggered the replies ( not only from me! ) you got in return.
Most likely, if you would spend at least a few minutes trying to analazy or a few Volcano reruns to try to reproduce the 'problem' you would close this thread.
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Last edited by ZL0J on Feb 8, 2016, 11:35:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info