We're getting mounts?

"
Boem wrote:
Only if they allow me to name my mount Solwitch.

I'd be all over that thing.

\o

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : the game should tell me as-well every time i mount it.

"You have mounted solwitch"

That would be supper.

OMG somewhere this it's called harassment or bullying, I don't even want to know.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
You jelly mate?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
You jelly mate?

Peace,

-Boem-

Well if you're going to mount solwitch I'll name my pet Boem and mount it everyday. ;)
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
"
"
"
No

Pack it up, Solwitch. If Swedishdough thinks your idea is terrible, you should listen to him. He has extensive experience with absolutely terrible ideas.

i laughed at this, when i kept reading i started to despice you just that much more... thanks for not telling me what im doing wrong or what i could improve on and telling people im terrible, thank you for being a sarcastic evil poster

i dident take this extremly serious but when i tell you you have to tell me whats wrong instead of telling me to stop or refusing to give me a chance to improve, i mean it

Despise me all you want, but you didn't give Solwitch any constructive feedback either buddy.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
You want me to give feedback nait? Inplementing mounts would draw the attention away from the unique game we know, it would also be very hard to implement and very buggy, furthermore it would make movement speed and skills useless concidering i have achived 200+ movement speed and even more with the shrine, if you have lots of attack speed it would make whirling blades just that much faster and require thousands of new animation and mounths to implement for next to no sarisfaction. Not a good idea
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
You want me to give feedback nait?

"
No

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
You want me to give feedback nait?

"
No

Spoiler
"
== That awkward moment when you realise you're just being a fuckwit ==

:)

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:

That would be supper.

Ah Solwitch and Supper - 2 of my favourite things :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:

Together?

Back on-topic, if mounts had any actual function beyond cosmetic "riding" it'd be clear P2W MTX and I doubt GGG would even consider it. So no extra move speed just because you're riding your lemur, or solwitch, sorry...
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

That would be supper.

<.<

>.>

(cheers)

Peace,

-Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info