We're getting mounts?

"
"
No

Pack it up, Solwitch. If Swedishdough thinks your idea is terrible, you should listen to him. He has extensive experience with absolutely terrible ideas.

yes! ^^
"
"
No

Pack it up, Solwitch. If Swedishdough thinks your idea is terrible, you should listen to him. He has extensive experience with absolutely terrible ideas.

Rofl!!

btw so true.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
solwitch wrote:
If there's an external graphic developer... After all. Imagine a pet that lets you ride it ^.^ Sales be off the roof... Don't you think?

ATTENTION insider information: Mounts will be ready only a few days after the auction house. ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
*yawn*
"
"
No

i laughed at this, when i kept reading i started to despice you just that much more... thanks for not telling me what im doing wrong or what i could improve on and telling people im terrible, thank you for being a sarcastic evil poster

i dident take this extremly serious but when i tell you you have to tell me whats wrong instead of telling me to stop or refusing to give me a chance to improve, i mean it
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
YOu aLL dare to challenge me, the day will come... Oh the day will come. When I proudly log in and see 40% koala mount. Wait and see... Wait and see. Bring your pitch forks and torches... Try to step foot into my domain. You will feel nothing but your own demise. Metal can't pierce me and your voices are nothing but reflected echoes.

Come, gather your forces... History has taught you nothing. Now where's my weave... Not that type of weave. Weave of fate.

A mounting we will go
A mounting we will go
A mounting we will go

...Mount up.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
uhm, devs made it clear on more than one occasion that their programs to make animations are quite ... need alot of time to finish animations for all characters.

regarding useless suggestions: when we're getting sheep pets? baaaah!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Spoiler
I want a UFO mount. WoW has it, why not PoE too?

"
"
No

lol'd.

"
i dident take this extremly serious but when i tell you you have to tell me whats wrong instead of telling me to stop or refusing to give me a chance to improve, i mean it

No, you should take it seriously. Just sayin'.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Last edited by mynameisonlyforthegods on Feb 3, 2016, 10:58:45 AM
If a MTX for a mount were to be sold for limited time for 100$ I can assure you GGG will start having GGGcon every year.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Only if they allow me to name my mount Solwitch.

I'd be all over that thing.

\o

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : the game should tell me as-well every time i mount it.

"You have mounted solwitch"

That would be super.

edit : typo :)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 4, 2016, 6:56:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info