I have to say it...PoE is better then Diablo 2

It is incredible that someone compared two games that are more than decade apart...

It's even more incredible that there are 13 pages of nonsense, probably by people that sucked mother's nipple back in the days.

Let me tell you something, PoE is a great game, it's a true D2 successor if you ask me (I even think that before beta version, GGG said they were fans of Diablo and that they're gonna make D2 alike game for fans that dislike D3). However, what D2 brought to multiplayer gaming is HUGE, and the game for that time was a blast.

It is NORMAL that PoE is advanced, because it's more than 10 years younger. D2 was lot more advanced when released than PoE is when it was release if you catch my drift.

Again, PoE is truly great, but don't taint Diablo2 with your nonsense or I'll send you back to your nipple to suck until you go even further to the days of good ol' Doom and Wolf3d.

"
Raxik wrote:
It is incredible that someone compared two games that are more than decade apart...

It's even more incredible that there are 13 pages of nonsense, probably by people that sucked mother's nipple back in the days.

Let me tell you something, PoE is a great game, it's a true D2 successor if you ask me (I even think that before beta version, GGG said they were fans of Diablo and that they're gonna make D2 alike game for fans that dislike D3). However, what D2 brought to multiplayer gaming is HUGE, and the game for that time was a blast.

It is NORMAL that PoE is advanced, because it's more than 10 years younger. D2 was lot more advanced when released than PoE is when it was release if you catch my drift.

Again, PoE is truly great, but don't taint Diablo2 with your nonsense or I'll send you back to your nipple to suck until you go even further to the days of good ol' Doom and Wolf3d.

Yea like I said before PoE boys are very strange. They bash any diablo game if not all blizzard games when GGG, you know the guys that created this game that they treasure so stupidly much, said this game literally existed because their love of Diablo 2...

I really don't know how can people compare this game to it's legendary predecessor if PoE even worthy to be called a successor at that.

The only reasonable explanations that I can think of is that most of these people that bashes D2 probably was too young and probably at the time hasn't learned how to say mommy and daddy yet, and is probably trying to learn how to walk standing up when Diablo 2 was sweeping the world of PC gaming...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Feb 8, 2016, 7:39:48 PM
Hey guize , i haz an idea letz compare a 20+ year old game classic to something newer that might become or might not become classic in the long run .
ire full o nice ideaz TM
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info