Ice nova microtransaction is broken

Regretfully,

I must inform you that your skill Ice nova, which has several microtransactions, one of which is Arctic one (one with expanding circle), is borderline unplayable because it visually doesn't correspond with actual damage cirle.

I have tested it, and there is a good centimeter of space which isn't visually represented, meaning that Ice nova with micro on it looks A LOT smaller than it actually is.

Reason why it makes it unplayable is because I need to know at all times how much further apart I need to be from enemies, and I cannot be bothered to pay attention to that along with dozens of other actions I need to do during combat, effects, trade channel, messages, enemy auras etc etc.

On top of it all, it looks really unsatisfying to have such a small circle after I've invested heavily in aoe.

Micro looks awesome, so this makes me even more sad. I was really looking forward to playing with it in next league, but to my demise, I have found out that it would be really frustrating to play the spelll with this disability.

I know that it takes GGG ages to do anything based on couple, let alone one complaint, but please, for love of god, please fix it for the next league.

I've really had my heaart set on this skill with this micro, and I would be really sad if you didn't fix it.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info