Is my Compy breaking?

Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Hey there! Could you please temporarily disable any browser addons or extensions you may have enabled, then restart your browser? Could you also please try opening the Path of Exile website on a different internet browser, then let us know if you experience this issue there also?
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Hey there! Could you please temporarily disable any browser addons or extensions you may have enabled, then restart your browser? Could you also please try opening the Path of Exile website on a different internet browser, then let us know if you experience this issue there also?

I actually ran every tool I have on my Auslogics Boost 8 and it seems to have resolved the issue, for now. I'm sorry for my apparent uselessness.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
"

I actually ran every tool I have on my Auslogics Boost 8 and it seems to have resolved the issue, for now. I'm sorry for my apparent uselessness.

Oh, that's great to hear :) thanks for letting us know!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
"
MajorThor wrote:
"

Oh, that's great to hear :) thanks for letting us know!

I'm thinking it could have been some corrupted chrome cache files.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info