Cheap, non-passive viabl build for Talisman?

Every build I saw so far requires quite a bit of items.

I don't want to bother trading aside from some really minor items. Is there a softcore-build that can go all the way to maps and still be viable (aka does not take forever to clear a map and does not die much?). So mostly self-found?

No summoner or any passive builds.
Lots of builds can be made from self found items. Look at my AnnieSavoy character. I found everything on that build. It's totems so maybe that's too passive for you. But I could use it self cast just as easily (getting a lot more life/ES of course). Spells aren't very item dependent unlike attacks.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
shadow with bladefall check out my character/passives/gear

note: I found my 6L from a monster but I recently cleared a T12 map with one of the supports as item rarity so it was doing 5L damage
S L O W E R
Some of the self-found builds I bound on Google had like 6L Pledge and stuff like that. I mean... I won't be that lucky for sure. Or they have summoner or totem builds.. Also I can't see another incinerator-build anymore. I had too many of those already.

The bladefall looks as if it could be nice indeed. I see both of you use it. One with a totem and one without a totem. And just stack spell damage.
Last edited by silverdash on Jan 31, 2016, 6:03:42 PM
You can try my Chaos Caster Shadow build.

Essence Drain/Contagion/Abyssal Cry + Poison/Wither + Totem
(Yeah. It has 4 active spells to clear mobs :P )

life/dodge/evasion/MoM

Basically you have combos for anything:

Combo #1: ED + Wither totem for tough enemies
Combo #2: ED + Contagion for distant enemies
Combo #3: ED + Abyssal cry because sometimes you just want everything around you to explode right now

I use some uniques for Dodge, but can be done without.

I also use Consuming Dark, but again, can be done without, especially since Poison Gem is great.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4D7gSzBbUHHg5ID6sRLxGWFr8ZihzcHb4fQSLiJIsmiCaVKPoqTSsKMHEy0TOHNZI2PTpCPAU_J0GHRUdFnUfiSRNJUUrIS3hRTFNSVIJZbVpSXEBd8l-YX7Bh4mJaYqxo8mqMbIxuqm-edZ52gnvDfVuCx4MJhMWFMofLiFuJ4I2_jxqP-pMflS6XBprgm7Wdqp_fogCi2aPvpDmnm6iarEewC7DYtMW00bVItfK3MLc-uJO748BmwuzDOsSiyAzIFMpKzxXPMtQj2L3dqN-Y5ljoWutj6-7vfPAf8NX1b_no_gr-ug==

Lots of fun and able to do all content :)
Not a signature.
Last edited by Turbodevil on Feb 1, 2016, 8:26:18 AM
Check out my melee scion. I run at at the start of every season because it's cheap and strong.

Click my account name and search recent posts or go into Scion Build List post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info