You're a Leo?

Everytime I hang out with a Leo he/she gets upset at me because at the end of the night when the party ends the hot girl or guy wants to come home with me and I swear I don't do anything or flirt. Then Leo gets upset at me and doesn't invite me till next week. Maybe should break up the friendship? I mean I even let him alone with the girl or guy while I just head off to the bar by myself. Even when a girl buys ME a drink...

I digress... It's every time. My mom says it happened to her when she was young her friends would stop inviting her out because she would take the attention away. Freaking A am I cursed?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
It's so much fun to just believe everything you say, solwitch.

Such is the niche of the forums... Not everything is what it seems. Or it could be that just many have not come across this type of rhetoric. The truth is sometimes more entertaining than fiction.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 29, 2016, 7:57:18 PM
"
Trite is never not trite.

I agree ^.^

So in between telling us you were drinking, then posting pictures of yourself going out, you somehow met a girl (lol) who went home with you(rofl), who you then put on ice so you could post a picture of yourself in OT? Riiiiiight.

Honestly weather its true or you're full of shit (I believe it's the latter) its nonetheless hilarious
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 30, 2016, 1:22:38 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
So in between telling us you were drinking, then posting pictures of yourself going out, you somehow met a girl (lol) who went home with you(rofl), who you then put on ice so you could post a picture of yourself in OT? Riiiiiight.

Honestly weather its true or you're full of shit (I believe it's the latter) its nonetheless hilarious

I didn't take her home she smelled weird. Some people just don't smell attractive...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info