[2.1 + video] SearingBondSage High DPS+FULL SUPPORT Easy Atziri [THC-QuadCurser+Searing bond]

Hey all, this is the build i did all the 28 challenges in THC wanted to share with you all.
feel free to leave comments / questions ill answer them all here.

** Will propably work on Ascendancy as is **
** this is a really strong build dps wise & support wise, can solo high level content bosses alone or even 2 man hp **
** Atziri run time 6-7min **
** propably can do uber with top gear **
** Really high DPS **

The Core concept:
i wanted to make a great solo/party build that could fill two party rolls.
so the goal was to get really high dps + full support capability.
with abit of work you can get over 40k tool tip + quad curse with over 8k+ hp.

Leveling:
for leveling the best way is just to go with dual flame totem build untill you get
the weapons and a lvl 3 empower.
dual flame totem is really easy to level with and there are many guides out there.
you wont need any respect points aswell.

Gear need to make the build work:
Scepter with +3 fire & prefix open to craft blood magic.
Doedre's Damning x2.
WindScream Reinforced Greaves.

Important things to know:
movement speed: as we run with windscream that only have 10% movement speed, We are going to be SLOW! therefore we use two quicksilver of andrenaline.

Decoy totem: meet your best friend, decoy totem is opop many times i cast two decoy totems and 1 searing bond to link us all.

Vaal Lightning Trap: vaal lightning trap is really nice to clear high hp mobs or inc the dmg output of the party.

Defence: your main Defence is decoy totem , high hp , Artic armour, hp regen , endurance charges , granite flask & NOT PULLING AGGRO!!
when you cast ur totems dont be shy and start casting your friend the decoy totem.

Pros / Cons:
Pros:
~Awsome for solo / party play
~really safe build.
~can run really high dmg mod maps.
~ no need to respect from leveling build.
~ can be dps / support or both in pt.
~ Fun and unique build.
~ Easy atziri Farmer. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
~ really easy to gear.
~ Scaling is really smooth and easy.

Cons:
~Not The Fastest clearing speed build.
~Cant do curse immune maps. (well you can u just lose LOTS of defense / damage )
~blood magic maps are annoying. (need to take auras off put defensive curses on Curse on hit).
~No regen maps are annoying aswell need mana potion + health recover over time potion.
(no regen maps are not recommended.)

Gems / Links:
we must get Q enfeeble + temp chain + Blaphemy as they are a crucial part of our defence.

mana reservation: Temp chain + enfeeble on blasphemy 70% (35% ea) artic armour another 25% you will be reserving 95% of your mana, will leave u with 5% free mana to spam lvl 1 ball lightning pretty freely.

Helmet: Blasphemy+Temp chains+Enfeeble+ Arctic Armour.
Weapons: MainHand:Rapid decay + Searing Bond + Empower.
OffHand: Decoy totem + Blood magic + Totem Elemental Resistances.
Gloves: Ball lightning + Curse On Hit + Elemental Weakness + Vulnerability.
Boots: Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + +Vaal Lightning Trap + Enduring Cry.

*you could take the CWDT out and put inc duration cast immortal call self cast,
as far as the level of the CWDT just level it as you see fit. i like it really low level just to make it pop when i take damage i dont even cast my enduring cry.*

** for now take off one deodre's damning replace it with a high resist ring 140 (total and use deodres scorn lunaris circlet** (until i figure out the 5th curser or finish the min / max **
Gear:
jewels: Life+fire damge + totem damage + ( damage over time / inc damage).
Spoiler

or

Passive Skill Tree lvl93:
Spoiler

from 93 to 100 is just picking up more hp / jewel sockets.

poeurl.com/wik

Damage:
Spoiler

this is without q on on rapid decay or a lvl 4 empower.

Defence:
Spoiler

Bandits:
Normal: Help Oak.
Cruel: Kill All.
Merciless: Kill All / Help Oak.

Videos:
https://sendvid.com/a6uemu06

* Would like to in build of week. full dps + support build . *

Last edited by FrozenTuna on Feb 5, 2016, 4:33:03 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2016, 6:37:27 PM
reserved.
nice guide.

is the Arctic Armour Buff also applied to your decoy totem?
"
hitreza wrote:
nice guide.

is the Arctic Armour Buff also applied to your decoy totem?

tyvm sir =) glad u like it if you feel there is room for improvement id like to hear.

as far as i know it dosnt, but the totem duration /durability is good enough , as we run with q temp chain + enfeeble with aura nodes.
Last edited by FrozenTuna on Jan 30, 2016, 4:41:08 AM
i thought AA would buff totems too since totems also get buff from enduring cry.

I would love to see a video of atziri run :)
"
hitreza wrote:
i thought AA would buff totems too since totems also get buff from enduring cry.

I would love to see a video of atziri run :)

Atziri should be easy thougth i never done her with this build.
with top gear this char propably could run uber aswell.

just did 2 runs uploading it now.( will take some time internet upload is crappy)
nice! :)
Solid build, been mapping with FrozenTuna. I play SRS and they synced together really well. Good guide!
Just one question .. Why do u have 2 Rings with +1 curse, boots and passive skill point? that is quintuple curse :D. Or i am missing something?

Thx and btw nice build ideea.
Last edited by skaye123 on Feb 3, 2016, 6:22:36 PM
"
skaye123 wrote:
Just one question .. Why do u have 2 Rings with +1 curse, boots and passive skill point? that is quintuple curse :D. Or i am missing something?

Thx and btw nice build ideea.

ty.

it took me a while before i got to the curse node up there so for a while i was using those rings. after that i wasnt sure how to implement a 5th curse / use doedres scorn still figuring it out. yes u could take 1 of those items off and replace it for now if you do so change ur helmet to doedres scorn. will boost ur dmg quite alot.

put a note mentioning this in the gear section.

also im trying the build as scion atm will post / update soon.
with the scion i have 40k tool tip atm.
Last edited by FrozenTuna on Feb 5, 2016, 5:27:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info