High Tier map dropps reduced?

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Do you prioritize pack-size over quantity when you roll your maps? Do you chisel every map to 20% before you roll? Are you weighting magic monster mod + an added pack size mod above all else? Do you clear every boss no matter what?

If you answer yes to all of those questions you'll have a huge T10+ pool in no time.

The point is i do this in every map.
Spoiler
"
Nephalim wrote:
I had 3 exalts drop yesterday. Before that, I had not seen an exalt drop for about 2 weeks.

GGG raised exalt drop rate. See the issue?

Thats not even close to what we are talking. I didnt had a single Exalted Drop this league so far but exalted just dropp or dont drop but maps should drop all the time thats the point. I dont think farming to farm is a nice game feeling.
I hadnt been able to farm anything over s10 then I got into the mid 80s with my reaver and they were suddenly easy enough for me so I ran the 12 maps or so I had at s10 and next thing I know I got nothing over 8 today Im down to s6-s7s and I use chaos to reroll yellow maps looking for decent mods with more rares or magic mobs twins exa been stuck at 87 for 3 days now. If guildmate hadnt given me a few 8s to run Id basicly have nothing to run and little in ways to get more without buying them. I dont really care what anyone says maps should be consistant like getting scrolls.
Just came back after 6 months. Still the same threads and the same math mistakes. People just can't figure out what rng means.
This is just hilarious
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Map drops are terrible 10 and above. GGG wants you to run faceroll content 95% of your time and 5% get something nice. 11+. End game is terrible just quit at 90 and reroll if you dont want to buy maps, run easy maps 95% of time, or party chain.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 31, 2016, 12:21:54 AM
You have 2 separate RNGs to deal with. The first is weather or not a map will drop, the second is the tier of maps. Once I had 6 maps drop in a tier 10 map, great right? 3 were tier 5 or lower, 1 -3, and 2 -2. I was so pissed that I logged out of the game for awhile.

Edit: My experience is not maps are not dropping (I have a full tab each of tier 1 thru 5) but that you're much more likely to see -1 and lower than equal level or higher. It is also my experience that map dropped by bosses occurs in about 1 in 3 maps.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Jan 31, 2016, 12:37:13 AM
"
sickman_1337 wrote:
but maps should drop all the time thats the point.

no
IGN TylordRampage
Shit RNG.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 31, 2016, 12:44:54 PM
There was ninja map nerf. I'm 100% sure. I did 20-30 T8-10 maps and didn't get NOTHING!!!! higher than T8. It NEVER happen to me before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info