Anyone else here would want a letter from Hogwarts?

In the past week I've been watching the Harry Potter movies, Robin Hood and Galaxy quest. I miss Alan Rickman so much already he was such a great and talented actor.

Snape is my favorite character from the whole Harry Potter serie, he have so many layers of complexity. And all these scenes are so sad.

Oh no Dobby!
"
diablofdb wrote:
In the past week I've been watching the Harry Potter movies, Robin Hood and Galaxy quest. I miss Alan Rickman so much already he was such a great and talented actor.

Snape is my favorite character from the whole Harry Potter serie, he have so many layers of complexity. And all these scenes are so sad.

Oh no Dobby!

Everyone in the movie theater cried that scene... This lady next to me was balling. She goes, "im sorry i cant help." let it out... let it out... LOL.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I live in TX, no one cried during the Dobby scene. Got some laughs tho. Everyone here is mean.

It was sad. But I was more upset when I read it. In the movie you already knew what was coming.

A shocker about Rickman. Too young to go away. :( A very good, mostly underrated actor. No one said anything about his role in Perfume, story of a murderer. He was a good guy and did a great job, as usual.

And YES, I do want that letter!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 30, 2016, 2:32:58 PM
Getting a Hogwarts letter would be... I can't even describe how amazing it would be. There are no words. I'd probably cry from excitement. Sadly I think I missed my chance, seeing as I'm no longer school-aged.

I can still dream though!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Maybe Hogwarts for adults?
Censored.
Like a university version of Hogwarts o_o that would be so cool! Guaranteed that fanfiction exists somewhere.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
even if it would be just as a janitor cleaning the damn bathrooms of the whole catle I would love to be in Hogwarts.

The bathroom at least led to the chamber of secrets xD. I could have stolen a book or two and tried to learn some tricks in secret.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info