Something special about you?

Is there something very special about you? :-)

Me:

I was born on the 22nd of September. Like Bilbo and Frodo Baggins. I love fantasy and my hobbies are connected to fantasy ... Some kind of fate or? :-)

What about you? :-))

There's no need for some special skills, knowledge etc. Just something .... mmmmmmm :-)
Last edited by pajingtonn on Jan 28, 2016, 2:08:05 PM
What's special about me? I'm a workaholic, but thanks to apathy, I have been work free for several years now.

"
pajingtonn wrote:
Is there something very special about you? :-)

Me:

I was born on the 22nd of September. Like Bilbo and Frodo Baggins. I love fantasy and my hobbies are connected to fantasy ... Some kind of fate or? :-)

What about you? :-))

There's no need for some special skills, knowledge etc. Just something .... mmmmmmm :-)

We have a lot in common ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I am literally a snowflake. :-)
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
I can properly clap with one hand, and can do so with both hands. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jan 28, 2016, 3:32:50 PM
I am Boem.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I have seven earrings on my left ear
"
diablofdb wrote:
I have seven earrings on my left ear

O.o well that's special
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I once fell out of a (slowly) moving car when I was 6, so now I permanently have a hole in my tongue.
"
Texie wrote:
I once fell out of a (slowly) moving car when I was 6, so now I permanently have a hole in my tongue.

Did you bite your tongue when you fell out?
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info